2019 Chrysler Pacifica Limited - Opinions (48-month) lease

You are correct, the offer is from US Bank and I feel it’s an OK deal but I feel like the sales price could come down a little bit more. Otherwise I get things like Mopar mats and some other accessories thrown in as incentive.

Still a horrible deal because you are failing to get a meaningful discount off msrp

Leasing a car out of warranty, especially a FCA one, doesn’t make sense to me and you will be out of warranty for almost two years with your mileage.

One of the good parts of leasing is fixed cost. Here your potential liability includes the RV. If transmission goes in month 47, well that is several thousand dollars right before turn in. You have to return the car in working order including all needed repairs.

Do not be in a Chrysler for a yr out of warranty… my Jeep needed a new tranny in month 6 of the lease…

FYI - a posted on Edmunds recently got a $7,500 discount off MSRP before incentives on the same vehicle. You are getting offered $1,558.

From Edmunds:
MSRP: 49,925
Sale price (before incentives): 42,274

Discount: $7,651

Which year Jeep and was it Daimler-Chrysler or FCA-era Jeep? Big difference.

It was a 2018 I got last May and spent all of December in the shop to get a replacement

Well … after running final numbers and given the 0% financing offer, I ended up just buying the '19 Pacifica Limited instead for 60-months financing. I could get more discounts or incentives but I didn’t want to deal with older inventory and aside from not having maybe the S-Package, Tow Package or the Tri-panel panoramic sunroof. I am happy with the deal.

Monthly payments is about $100 more and I own it.

1 Like