2019 Chevrolet Trax LT AWD, Pacific Blue, 20K miles / 22 months left, $239/mo after incentive (New York, NY)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Chevrolet Trax LT AWD
Optional features: Convenience Package (keyless open, keyless start, driver 6-way power seat adjuster, leather-wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel)

MSRP: $25,695
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $289.99
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $239.56

Current mileage: 12,577
Maturity mileage: 32,500
Effective miles per month: 866
Maturity date: April 2, 2022
Number of payments left: 22

Incentive for new lessee: $1,160, paid in the form a prepayment for four months following the takeover (so if we complete the transfer process by mid-May, your first payment won’t be due until October 2nd). Effectively that means that the person taking over the lease will be responsible for 18 monthly payments of $289.99.

Financial institution: GM Financial
Transfer fee: $595 (paid by the person taking over the lease)
Out-of-state transfer allowed: no, per GM Financial rules

Purchase option at the end of lease term: $14,407 + tax

Photos:
Trax

FYI - GM Financial only allows transfer within the same state to anyone interested

Thank you @305Hackr, I updated the post to mention that.

Who pays transfer fee? What is buyout amount at end of lease?

Thank you @adamcar for pointing out some missing data points. I clarified the point on the transfer fee.

As for the buyout, quick question on that — just wanted to double-check before posting: is it simply the residual value from the lease agreement plus the sales tax?

Someone else familiar with NY leases will have to comment on the sales tax at buyout. I know in VA you do not pay it because it was already paid on sales price of vehicle at lease inception.

Yea – I’m pretty sure there is sales tax due, since my current buyout amount per GM Financial is RV + sum of remaining payments + NY sales tax (8.875%). Post updated.