2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country 4x4 $470/month with $0 DAS 12k / 36 months

I have been searching for my dad’s next truck lease the past few months. The best deal I negotiated with the same terms, but with a MSRP of $65k, was $498/month + tax. I was going to have my dad wait until September when GM usually sweetens up incentives, but he got excited tonight and went to the local Chevy dealer which had the 2nd best deal of the 12 dealers I emailed. He told them if they were looking to move trucks by the end of the month he would make a deal if they got to $500/month with tax. He shook on the deal and is picking up the truck on Monday.

My dad did not call me before making the deal, so I don’t have the specific numbers, but below is an educated guess on where they ended up. I will update the numbers once he signs the deal on Monday. I was hoping to get 20% off MSRP like we did on his 2016 Sierra Denali, but he is happy with the deal and truck which is what matters. This definitely beats the $800/month payment he was first quoted when he test drove the High Country.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country 4x4
MSRP: $62,405
Monthly Payment: $470 ($503 with 7% sales tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00169
Residual: 67%
Incentives: $3,000
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 11.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

3 Likes

That is a fantastic deal for a terrific truck.

Usually the Denalis lease much better than the HCs. You did great!

3 Likes

Beautiful truck

1 Like

The redesigns have definitely grown on me, this looks great!

2 Likes

That’s a great residual for this truck and those terms.

1 Like

So here I go, first timer considering a lease and thank you for all the valuable information thus far. Take a look at this offer that I am considering and please offer your thoughts and opinions…

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Custom 4x4
MSRP: $42,170
Monthly Payment: $179
Drive-Off Amount: $2500
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00100 (not sure if this accurate, its what was in the calculator - do I find this out from the dealer?)
Residual: 61% (not sure if this accurate, its what was in the calculator - do I find this out from the dealer?)
Incentives: Unknown until I go to dealer and ask, they did say over the phone I may have enough to cover down money of $2,500
Region: Northeast, Bethlehem, Pa
Leasehackr Score: 6.2 at a selling price equal to MSRP and 10.8 at $34,739 (not sure if that sale price is only for purchasing though)

So, with this information shared, whats my next step? What questions should I be asking them?

1. make your own thread, don’t hijack someone else’s
  2. dealer ads are 99% of the time a waste of time. You need an actual dealer quote.
  3. do research on the forum
1 Like