Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Chevrolet Blazer RS

From Deal:
Gross Capitalized Cost: 48267.42
Capitalized Cost Reduction: 7528.32
Adjusted Capitalized Cost: 40739.10
Residual: 27413.10
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 524.26
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): 482.76

Current mileage: 16,500 (less than currently but for safety of estimates)
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: 848 (19,500 for remainder of lease)
Maturity date: 04/16/2022

Incentive for new lessee (if any): $1,000.00

Financial institution: GM Financial
Transfer fee: $595
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Alternative Listing w/ Options List

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Exceptional Condition. Blind Spot Monitor, Pedestrian Emergency Braking, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keep Assist, Bose Sound, Dual Panel Sunroof, Heated/Ventilated Front Seats, Heated rear seats, All-weather mats, Auto High Beam, 360 degree birds eye camera view, integrated rearview mirror camera, backup camera, park assist, 21" alloy wheels, foot activated rear lift gate with bowtie indicator light, heated steering wheel, Apple/Android Play, 2 remotes, auto-dim driver side mirror. Feel free to contact with any other questions!

Photos:

Last time I posted on this site, my listing was not well received. I was hesitant to post again, so I apologize in advance if this is a lease with unacceptable terms. Perhaps you guys could point me in the right direction to get out of this lease. It’s a mileage issue due to new job more than financial etc so I’m hoping somebody who has a lesser commute may enjoy the car.

You may have more luck with the audience on swapalease or leasetrader. This community tends to have different thresholds for what we consider a good deal.

Understood, it is up on swapalease, I’m just hoping more eyes to see it. Any other suggestions?

I was thinking I could offer slightly more incentive as well.

Off topic, this is a really cool looking SUV

1 Like

The more you read here, the more you realize that there are only three types of leases: unicorns, shit and garbage.

5 Likes

I was hugely impressed by them when I test drove them. Ended up not working for me, but as far as being an interesting product, I really like them. One of the few GM vehicles I’ve ever considered.

2 Likes

Your biggest hurdle is that GMF doesn’t allow transfers out of state.

1 Like

agreed, its a real shame

Have you confirmed whether GMF is currently processing transfers?