2019 Cayman lease $70k MSRP $750/mo tax incl. Good deal?

Hey all,

About to bite the bullet on this deal and wanted to see what the experts thought about it or any tips I should look into.

2019 Porsche 718 Cayman

**MSRP: $70,510
**Selling Price: $63,004
**Monthly Payment: $750 (including tax @ 9.5%)
**Cash Due at Signing: $3k
**MSD: N/A
**Incentives: N/A

**Months: 39
**Annual Mileage: 10k
**MF: 0.00171
**Residual: 61%

**Region: Los Angeles, California
**Leasehackr Score: 8.4

Thanks,

2 Likes

Is there a big difference with going 39 vs 36 months? That will be a 700+ registration renewal.

This is from the web site: just for information purpose i copy, pasted.

2019 718 Cayman

1 Actual lease price determined by your authorized Porsche dealer; your payments may vary. Closed-end lease offered to qualified lessees with approved credit by Porsche Financial Services through participating U.S. dealers. Must take delivery by 4/1/2019. Estimated payments based upon MSRP of $69,400 (includes delivery, processing, and handling fee) for a Model Year 2019 718 Cayman with the following options: Metallic Paint, Premium Package Plus i.c.w. Power Sport Seats 14-way, Side Window Trim in High Gloss Aluminum, 20" Carrera Sport Wheels, Power Sport Seats (14-way) with Memory Package, BOSE® Surround Sound System. Model pictured may have optional features and equipment. Price excludes any title, taxes, registration, license fees, insurance, maintenance and dealer fees. Lease payments of $649.18 for 24 months total $15,580.32 based on the adjusted capitalized cost of $61,560 (requires dealer contribution which could affect price). Total due from customer at signing $5,989.18 (first month’s payment, acquisition fee of $995 and capitalized cost reduction of $4,345). No security deposit required. At lease end, lessee pays excess wear, $.30/mile over 10,000 miles and $350 disposition fee. Purchase option at lease end $49,968 plus taxes. Specific vehicles and options are subject to availability and your price may vary. For additional information see your participating authorized Porsche dealer or visit Porsche.com/usa.

I believe the money factor was higher for 36 months but since it is through Porsche financial, I would be allowed to turn in the lease up to a year before maturity if I were to get another Porsche. Looking at a Macan/Cayenne next most likely so not too worried about that.

Looks like the $6k DAS doesnt include title, taxes, registration, license fees, insurance, maintenance and dealer fees. Even if it did, converting this offer from $6k DAS to the same $3k DAS I have, it looks to come out to $775 plus tax right?

Your deal is definitely better. It looks like a pretty solid discount, and Porsches never lease well. Sometimes you can get good deals on demo Caymans, but I don’t think there’s many 2019 demos right now, and lease support has ended for 2018 Caymans I believe :frowning:

1 Like

Got a 2018 718 last year. 5K down, 550 plus tax for 24 months at 5 k a year with .25 cents every mile past 10K.

Did you end up getting this lease? In the market for a cayman myself and this is the best deal I’ve seen yet.

1 Like

Yup, closed the deal on it a week ago.

3 Likes

Well done - it is extremely difficult to get Porsche dealers to give away most of their profit

Can you PM me which dealership in Los Angeles? I am looking for a 2019 Cayman, too.

Congratulations on this great deal. Can you please point me to the dealership/salesperson who processed this offer as I am in the market for the same vehicle.

Can you let me know which dealership and/or salesperson? I was quoted a MF of 0.00227 which is a lot more.