2019 Cadillac XT5- 36/10, $257/mo, $260 DAS ($45k MSRP)

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

I just helped my sister get this deal and she is over the moon! It’s a base XT5 with the pearl white.

This deal was closed on labor day but the car was just delivered yesterday so it’s with August incentives. Also we used a GEX (GM Executive Referral) certificate which made a big difference, dropping the payment from $319 to $270. Then we were able to get it down to $257. But, if she wasn’t so dead set on white ($1,225 option) we probably would’ve been around $240/mo. Also had conquest which was 3k I believe.

Overall this was a great deal and a great experience. Dealer was nice enough to deliver it over an hour away.

Deal was 100% done over the phone so I didn’t get to see all the exact details, but here it is:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Cadillac XT5
MSRP: $44,365
Monthly Payment: $257
Drive-Off Amount: $260
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF: .00005
Residual: 63%
Incentives: $3760
Region: FL
Leasehackr Score: 14.8 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

20 Likes

I love seeing non bmw/truck hacks

8 Likes

nice hack.

1 Like

Same here. Wish we saw more non-BMW hacks!

2 Likes

Downpayment minus 514 ??

He’s trying to get DAS to match what he paid. Lh calc doesn’t have a setting to set specific DAS

1 Like

There may be another way but it seems on the calculator you can do only zero drive off or pay all the upfront fees. So i manually subtracted those fees with the negative down payment.

1 Like

Do you happen to know RV for 24 menthes?
If like most BMWs it adds 6% that was not a bad idea either.

GMF is really weird between terms. Sometimes they add 2, sometimes they add 10. Check on Edmunds.

I’d be fine doing a 36, this thing will be easy to transfer out of and she could likely get a couple grand down.

Great deal OP!!! Anything but BMW’s!!! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

$75 dealer fee in Florida!?! Unprecedented! (Yes, I know there are a few no dealer fee dealers around - mullinax being one.)

$75 dealer fee anywhere with GM if you’re using a executive referral.

3 Likes

Now this is a nice deal

1 Like

Can I get any close to this deal in Socal?

How could we know? Have you done any work to see?

1 Like

ForumS name LEASEHACKR if somebody HACKed before around here may be shared. Capeesh?

That’s not what you asked :rofl: again, why not simply check the incentives in your own zip and running the numbers? It takes less time than typing a snide response.

1 Like

That’s insane. I’ve seen $400 for “special paint” but $1200 for pearl white on a GM car?

How to get an “executive referral” ?

Did the dealer offer the referral program or do you have family that works for GM? Awesome deal!!!

1 Like

at least it’s not another “pm me the dealer,” shhh they are slowly evolving.

1 Like