2019 Buick Enclave Essence FWD $46820 $428/m includ. Tax DAS $428 in Texas

Started my leasehackr adventure back in 2016 and had a pleasant 3-year with my MB C300 and BMW X1. In need of more space due to family growing, so just picked up a new 2019 Buick Enclave Essence for my wife.
We have recently moved from CA to TX and can feel the pain of working out a lease deal here :confounded:
After some hard work, I was able to get decent discount/incentive and tax credit. Monthly payment is < 1% of MSRP, I think this isnโ€™t terrible at all in Texas :smile::smile:

2019 Buick Enclave Essence FWD:
MSRP: $ 46820
Selling Price: $41699 (10.9% off)
Monthly Payment: $ 428 (tax and all fees rolled in)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 428 (1st month payment)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: 0.00114
Residual: 57%
Incentives: $4500 ($2000 lease cash, $500 bonus incentive, $2000 lease conquest offer)
Region: South (Central Texas)
Sales Tax: 6.25% (~ 2.32% after tax credit)
Gov fee including a $280 tax credit process fee
Leasehackr Score: 9.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

1 Like

How do you have a negative down payment aka CCR?

I believe they are showing a neg down payment so that the Tax and Fees are rolled into payment with only 1st due at signing. Since the calculator doesnโ€™t have an option for that you have to enter an negative amount equal to the taxes and fees to make it 1st month due at signing only.

@Jflores14 is correct. Leasehackr calculator doesnโ€™t support upfront tax and fees rolled into monthly.

They had tax credits for the Enclave? Did you just ask the dealer about it?

@USMarine1171 I am sure they do, at least 2+ dealerships are willing to offer tax credit.
And yes, after moving from CA to TX, every time I negotiate with dealer the first question is about tax credit :joy::joy:

1 Like