2019 BMW X5 xDrive 40i in BMW Individual color Tanzanite Blue II 527/month , $5100 down

, ,

Matching broker or dealer loaner quotes might not get you very far, they have a track record of performance and you don’t. You’re probably a trustworthy person but my guess is you need to discount for someone to take the risk on you (that you perform on the deal and the car is in good condition etc). Also the msrp might be inflated to others with a 2k paint job (good looking to me) and a $450 luggage compartment package, while still missing driver assistant / premium package that buyers might want.

1 Like

Beautiful car OP! Love the color. If we didn’t just pick up our X5 a month ago, I’d take over it in a second. Your asking down payment is more than fair IMO. Good luck!

1 Like

Bump! Down payment lowered to $5300

Pics do not do it justice.

1 Like

You don’t have to buy it.

And to be perfectly honest, this is a hard deal to get these days with the way the inventory count, residuals and manufacturer money has gone down.

3 Likes

It’s clear others aren’t either, I said he was close but needed to account for the fact that private transfers carry more risk

They really don’t. Wish there was a better way to show all the different shades.Its stunning in person.And I agree for someone who is looking at total least cost I would arguably say this is a good deal in todays climate.

1 Like

The car has had a lot of interest actually. Both here and SAL. Only time will tell I guess

1 Like

The down payment makes this is a tough sell esp during a pandemic. Not a lot of people are looking to shell out $6k during this uncertain times. If you want to move it fast, I would consider lowering the down payment. Glws

Understood. Assuming you were signing an X5 this month what would you calculate inception fees to be? Some like to pay acquisition fee upfront as well.

This is what it would take to replicate pretax $527/$5,300 DAS (excluding transfer fee)

I have maybe one or two cars I could do this on if they’re not already sold. Hard deal these days otherwise on a rare color. Like it? Buy it. Hate it? Move along.

3 Likes

Thanks for that @Electric Ive been meaning to post one up with this months incentives to give a comparison. So much appreciated. And this is also assuming a lower doc fee and sales tax for some where this might be higher. I dont see many people attaining close to 18% off MSRP on X5’s nowadays and with the mileage being at 5k anyone taking over has 29+k miles remaining. Thanks again for your input. It is highly valued and appreciated

1 Like

I think people would rather pay a higher payment than put a down payment. Even if people pay for inception, it would be closer to 2-3k which is half your asking price. Not saying the car wont move. It might just sit a while.

Hey @Clutch thank you for your msg. I’m actually looking for atleast 12K miles/per year and this has 10K miles. Thanks for the offer but I wish this had 12K miles.

Thanks, Karan

1 Like

Hi @iKaran ,
Hope all is well. It is easy to prepurchase miles on a bmw. It is actually always recommended to opt for the lower mileage option and prepurchase them at a discounted rate rather than paying them upfront. The reason is if you go the 12k route and for some reason you dont use them then you wont be compensated but if you go the 10k route then ull pay as you go.

I posted the pics for you to see the savings earned. If that helps change anything. You have 29+k miles as is on my current lease and say you purchased 5k extra miles ur looking at 1150 over the course of 3 years. It is worth mentioning that you can do that till a few months before lease return so based off your needs. Thats the only reason i always go 10k. You get a better residual and then if you need more you actually end up paying less. Id be happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have.
Best,
Abe

1 Like

It’s probably better to go with 10k/year and not overpay for mileage you may not end up using. Imagine those who leased their cars with 12k or 15k per year and ended up using none of it during the pandemic. Or imagine you yourself end up transferring the car to someone before your lease ends - then it won’t make a difference if you had extra mileage or not. Best thing to do is wait until closer towards the end of your lease and if you have actually used more than the 10k per year, buy just enough extra mileage at a discounted price to avoid getting charged. Almost never a good idea to pay extra for mileage from the beginning because you have no idea how life may turn out and circumstances may change. Just my 2 cents.

6 Likes

100% agreed!

DAS dropped to $5100

No takers on SAL?

1 Like