Maturity date: 06/2022

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $1,500

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Y

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Just took delivery of our new SUV so this will just be parked in the side garage until it gets sold! Perfect Condition, Adult-owned and comes from a child-free, pet-free, smoke-free home.

Photos:

Trying to get rid of this car ASAP, if interested please contact me via PM.

Increased the Incentive to $1,500! Originally the $467 base was down to $432/mo but with the higher incentive it’s only $415/mo! Absolute steal! If there is a better deal on the market I will match it!

It also has the tire and wheel package from BMW which is a $600 bonus as well! Fully transferable!

Updated mileage is 16,025.

I think the biggest problem is that nobody lives in Nebraska… not that you can’t ship

That’s true. Just had a car shipped from CA to NE; It was $800. Perks of living on the I-80 route.

Interested if still available. PM has been sent.

Updated with photos! Let’s get her sold to a good home ASAP! Car is officially garaged and no more miles being put on her!

BUMP. Incentive at $1,500/mo again until March 27th if someone wants to take her.

Bump. Keeping the incentive at $1,500/Mo. That’s 3 months of payments on a 27/28 month lease!

very nice car and great deal!

I love the subtle “took delivery of our new SUV” and it’s a massive full sized Range Rover right next to it. Great choice in cars!

Lol that’s my Rover. My parents are far more low-key. They got a Lexus RX 350h.