Maturity date: 06/2022

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $1,500

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Y

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Just took delivery of our new SUV so this will just be parked in the side garage until it gets sold! Perfect Condition, Adult-owned and comes from a child-free, pet-free, smoke-free home.

Photos:

Trying to get rid of this car ASAP, if interested please contact me via PM.

Increased the Incentive to $1,500! Originally the $467 base was down to $432/mo but with the higher incentive it’s only $415/mo! Absolute steal! If there is a better deal on the market I will match it!

It also has the tire and wheel package from BMW which is a $600 bonus as well! Fully transferable!

Updated mileage is 16,025.

I think the biggest problem is that nobody lives in Nebraska… not that you can’t ship

1 Like

That’s true. Just had a car shipped from CA to NE; It was $800. Perks of living on the I-80 route.

Interested if still available. PM has been sent.

Updated with photos! Let’s get her sold to a good home ASAP! Car is officially garaged and no more miles being put on her!

BUMP. Incentive at $1,500/mo again until March 27th if someone wants to take her.

Bump. Keeping the incentive at $1,500/Mo. That’s 3 months of payments on a 27/28 month lease!

very nice car and great deal!

I love the subtle “took delivery of our new SUV” and it’s a massive full sized Range Rover right next to it. Great choice in cars!

Lol that’s my Rover. My parents are far more low-key. They got a Lexus RX 350h.

Nice car. But getting it from NE currently is a challenge. Will you pick up shipping to CA also?

Pretty sure BMWFS has suspended lease transfers due to COVID-19 btw.

Sorry, I already raised the incentive to 3+ months of payments at $1,500. I’d rather just keep the car than to raise it anymore.

And yes, all lease transfers are stopped until 04/13.

Keeping the car is going to cost $14K? Why not increase the incentive to the point where supply = demand. You”ll still be ahead financially.

Times are uncertain. I think that is weighing on many minds. Plus lack of driving need is really dropping demand.

Never hurts to have a car around as a beater car. It’s opportunity cost for me. I’d rather spend the $14-$15k just to have the X3 around as a beater car or a secondary SUV.

Hey, is this still available?

Yes it still is. Haven’t really been advertising it but PM me if interested.

Thank you

Please let me know if this car is still available