2019 BMW X3 sDrive 30i Xline Trim 36mo/10K - $379 1000DAS

, ,

This was an AutoNation dealership, north of the beltway in Houston, search that and it should come up. It might have been cheaper, they might not have been able to get approved for the $3,500 from BMW NA to get me out of my lease early. It would’ve been close since my negative equity was $4k, but because BMW NA was offering that money, the dealership really wanted to make a deal with me. I got the car for 14% off MSRP before rebates.

1 Like

I hate to be that guy but somthing isn’t adding up here. Even with 9k incentives minus the 4K negative equity your not getting that payment. I have been working on these now for months and you have to be at 20% off and below 38k to even get under 375 a month.

1 Like

Here’s my paperwork showing the numbers

Yea but the fact that there are unknown discounts is very weird. I believe you got the deal, is this afriends and family discount. A lot of people on here looking for the same vehicle are going to jump on this, just trying to make sense of the deal for the community.

1 Like

Houston? Maybe Tax credits applied …

No friend or family discount, I just used the same dealership I used to get the X1 last year.

They’re closed today, but when I stop by tomorrow I’ll see if they can replicate a similar deal

1 Like

Yea it’s a awesome deal good for you

Sounds like dealer asked for a little trade assistance here. Good work!

hi where is the $3500 credit coming from for BMW NA (can you please elaborate or send me a PM)? I’m in a similar siutation trying to get out of our current BMW lease with 6 months left.

Thanks

The dealership asked BMW North America to contribute money to help persuade me to sign a new lease

1 Like

Would you mind to share the sales contact? I am from Houston too.

I’m not interested in the dealer contact, but I am very curious about this money from BMW NA. Never heard of this before.

We have a 2016 X1 wrapping up in 5 months - no one up this way has made an effort to get us into a new one like this.

Not gonna jump to any conclusions here (okay, maybe I will) but there might be some official trade assistance available for current X1 lessees if a dealer asks for it.

Interesting…

@Electric I think you nailed it. I reached out to a friend who worked for BMW for a few years but left. He said he’s never heard of a dealer requesting funds unless a recall.

There is a safety recall in effect about the B pillar which has put a stop sale on all X1s, which is what I mentioned to the dealer when I asked if there were any deals going on to get me out of the X1

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

It’s a dealer issued rebate for the client. At audi where we work the customer may not even know it they are getting it. In this case was used to drive the negative equity away.

That’s a really good deal on a x3. Would have been closer to 300 with no negative equity but I dont blame you for signing it I would to.

Congrats, Sir.

That dealership is where I got mine, so will see if I can work some similar magic to get out of my lease earlier.