36/12K
Located in Ohio.

MSRP- $61,445
Discount- $9,217
Rebate- $1,250
Adjusted Price- $50,978
BMW Protection Package- $1499
Total $52477

Monthly payment $679 plus tax and fees with zero down.

I am going to ask to remove the protection pack not sure why they included that. Also I do not have loyalty, coming from a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland.

1 Like

I edited your title to reflect that this is an X3 M40I and not an M340. Please also let us know where you’re located in terms of region.

1 Like

Is this sign & drive or what is due at signing?
If sign & drive, this is a good deal on 12,000 miles/year without loyalty - on a new car. Should push more on a loaner.

Is there any reason you wouldn’t consider a leftover 2018 new or loaner vehicle? Seems like you’re paying quite a premium for the 2019 MY.

Check out my X3 M40 lease transfer i posted.

Revised quote came back at $752 with sign and drive. The dealer is refusing to take off the protection pack saying it is a requirement on all cars they sell. Anyone heard of this? I’m going back and forth with the salesman. How much do y’all think this $1500 is increasing the payment by?
Edit: he just said this protection pack is a product called Permaplate that is physically applied to the outside and leather. I’ve never heard of this shit. I guess since it’s a demo they already applied it.

I’d be ok with a 2018 new or demo but I haven’t found any in my area. I also only am ok with Black or Dark Graphite and all options I’ve seen on here for a 2018 seem to be white or silver.

Run away from this BS

2 Likes

Find a new dealer. Easy.

That’s a good deal, enjoy the vehicle. I test drove one last year and I was impressed with them.

That’s not a bad deal…ask if they will split the 1500 fee. you’re over 15% discount and it’s a 19 vs 18 so you get the real M sport steering wheel…

What options does it have?

Last month I leased a similar X3 M40i, a 2018 loaner with 1200 miles. The dealer removed the door ding protection policy but also told me that the appearance protection package cannot be removed since they apply a product to the carpets and paint. Anyway, for the 2018 our discount was over $13,000 and it leased for $540 mo including 7% sales tax

1 Like