2019 BMW X3 M40i $747/mo+tax Carbon Black on Black, LOADED+trailer hitch, 10 months left

, ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW X3 M40i (Carbon Black/Dark Blue on Black)

MSRP: $68,870 (every option except rear heated seats, also has factory installed trailer hitch)
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $746.96
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): +your local tax

Current mileage: 25,500
Maturity mileage: 36,092
Effective miles per month: 1176
Maturity date: 8/16/2021

MSD due (if any): none
Cash due (if any): none
Incentive for new lessee (if any): none

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Usual wear and tear, would pass lease turn-in inspection as it sits, great shape, car has full tint and a full canvasback cargo area liner, also lifetime CarPlay

Photos: available upon request if interested

Decent short term deal for someone looking to try this truck out. Nice build.

1 Like

I’m definitely not in a rush to let it go, just wouldn’t mind ordering a Tesla. Wife just got a new XC60 T6 and I wouldn’t mind joining the new car club. :sob:

Nice color, it’s just a shame carbon black is difficult to really show properly on images. It’s a subtle blue when the light hits it.

A word of warning regarding the timeline if you don’t know, BMWFS are still taking 4+ weeks for transferral in some cases so you might only have ~3 months to get it over the line before the final 6 month transfer lock.

1 Like

Where in S. Florida are you? Would you consider any incentives?

I’m in West Palm Beach. If you’re truly interested shoot me a message and we can talk through text.

Beautiful truck. Might be tough without an incentive. By the time this transfers, the effective payment will be around around $850 with tax.

1 Like

Still a much better short term deal on a loaded 2019 versus the options available on swapalease for nearly $1k/mo on 2018s. CarPlay, cargo liner, and tint at my loss as well.

Too rich for my budget at the moment- I didn’t see that it was $746 without tax. That’d be $810 with tax up here in Hillsborough. GLWS!