2019 BMW X3 M40i 36/15 $730/month incl tax

There is more to it than that. Drive the two and you’ll see the difference.

This is true. We got a '19 and the discounts weren’t that great. We live in a high tax state (AZ is tough to deal in) and the best I was able to get was $815 all-in around December, roughly the same MSRP at the poster.

I feel like these low production models aren’t going to give you the big time discounts like a 330 or 430i because they’re less common and people will pony up.

However, the m40i is a great drivers car and we’re happy we paid a bit more over the regular X3. The interior is soft-touch while the .35 is cheap feeling, and the power delivery is there. It really is probably the best in the segment.

12% off a brand new 2019 X3 M40i is a fantastic deal.

1 Like

If you like the car at a price you can accept, it is a good deal. Don’t think otherwise.

3 Likes

Long Beach

1 Like

Hi. I’m currently trying to get into a 2019 X3 M40i as well, and still trying to get a handle on all of the incentives/rebates available. I was curious what that" $500 OL code" was and what requirements there are to get it? Thanks in advance!

Welcome ElWapo973 - please search the forum for OL code

Search is very important. For example a quick google search of ElWapo973 reveals you like modifying cars, Jettas in particular, In this case, I would advise you against leasing… You seem to be an enthusiast who would be better served by trying to get a loaner 2018 M3 at a 30% discount and financing it… A used 2016 M3 or X3 M40i would also be a nice addition …

I also see you like Jon Foreman and Switchfoot, so I would recommend you select the premium sound option …

2 Likes

Creepy man!

2 Likes