2019 BMW X3 Loaner, 36/12, $350/mo, $575 DAS (1st + reg) + 7 MSD

2019 BMW X3 Loaner

Special thanks to MP11477 for some advice on where to look (NY/NJ/DC).

**MSRP: $52,585
**Selling Price: $38,800
**Monthly Payment: $350 incl. tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $575 (first payment + tax on cap cost reduction incentive)
**MSD:7 ($2450)
**Incentives: loyalty + lease incentive

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:12k
**MF: 0.0013
**Residual:58% less loaner mileage adjustment

**Region: NJ
**Leasehackr Score: 13.1

19 Likes

Nice! Looks like a solid deal!

Awesome deal! Is the selling price including the incentives? If not, 27% off MSRP sounds too good to be true.

Yes includes incentives

Wow. Easily the best deal on the new X3 that’s been posted to LH. Congrats! Post pictures in trophy garage if you haven’t already!

What was the discount before incentives?

Solid deal, we’ll done. I have an X5 in my consideration set. Also in NJ, can you PM the dealer info?

Is this still available?

This isn’t a marketplace ad. This is a deal that someone got. If you had read the first post, you would know that.

2 Likes

Seems too good. Can you post a pic of the contract? Redact any personal info.

6 Likes

Some context:

I searched a number of dealers’ loaner inventory on their site. I looked for ones that had the lowest internet price and I emailed the internet manager with the lease details I was looking for.

Some of the offers were better than others, but it wasn’t really a negotiation - it was basically based on an advertised car, plus incentives. I think the timing simply worked in my favor, thankfully.

I found the money factor and residual from edmunds so I had an idea of where things would net out once incentives etc, were factored in.

2 Likes

Nice job fellow Yinzer!

How much was total out of pocket cost for you?

This is the benchmark for fart car X3’s! #fartcarX3benchmark

3 Likes

Yeah it is a great deal.

Great deal!

Have you read the first post?

1 Like

Great deal… I spoke to a dealer here in Dallas… for a loaner around same selling price…and he said 595 pm with 1st month… we cannot get these kind of deals in Texas… don’t know why…

How did your conversation with the dealer go? Did you lay out all the terms as you want them?