2019 BMW i8 (Sophisto Grey on Ivory)Lease Take Over - $1094.01, 19 months remaining, 12500 Miles remaining, $8400 MSDs

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW I8 Roadster

MSRP: $164,295
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1094.01
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): NA

Current mileage: 2548
Maturity mileage: 15,011
Effective miles per month: 656
Maturity date: 8/14/2021

MSD due (if any): 8400
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): None

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500 (to be paid by buyer)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Vehicle is in brand new condition. Non-smoker, no pets. Still have all the new stickers on the window/on the dash. Absolutely love the car but my Tesla is a bit more practical, but don’t necessarily need it at this time! Please PM with any questions or for more pictures. Open to negotiate. Thanks!
Photos:

2 Likes

In before someone says “I’ll take it without MSDS”

1 Like

Do you still have the Venom? :grin:

2 Likes

Warner Bros. huh?, that’s pretty cool. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I wonder what did Tommy Lee want. Marital advise?

only if this was a coupe

i was considering the coupe when i purchased this one, but it just looked a little too dated (hard to believe), the arcs on the back make this thing look crazy with the top up or down.

haha i mean hey its only 19 months you get to have BMW collect interest on your money and then give it back. But yeah cant wait for the 6 people who ask as if im ok to forfeit 8 grand LOL

Solid deal! Just picked up this exact spec i8 Roadster yesterday (minus the blue accents), and it looks mean!!! Good luck with the transfer

Mama kin? 2020202020

Bumping to top. I will now take full MSDs with no down payment. This is a steal with 0 down and 18 months left. Found a car I want to grab.

what forms of payment will you accept for the msd?

Cash or any type of verified funds like a money order or Venmo/PayPal that gets cashed before the transfer is complete.

Bump. I’m willing to take 8k down which is below MsD of 8400, so you will get 400 more back at end of lease. Found a car I want and want to move this ASAP.

$3k down? Will be happy to take it off your hands ASAP.

:thinking:

1 Like

I’m in LA and interested to take this right away

I had a 175k msrp i8 brand new offer for $988/month including tax posted like 2 weeks ago from a socal dealership. Wish you would’ve seen that post as I much rather would have had a leasehackr take it, but sadly someone else got it.

o_O where was this.

1 Like

LA in So Cal