2019 BMW i8 Roadster @990/month - 1 Year Remaining - 2K DAS Written Off - 0 MSD - Seattle, WA!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: BMW i8 Roadster

MSRP: $170K
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $990 (including WA tax)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $990

Current mileage: 7,400
Maturity mileage: 15,030
Effective miles per month: 635
Maturity date: 09/20/21

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): I paid $2000 DAS, but waving that off for a quicker deal.

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent, Windshield coverage included.

Photos:

12 Likes

Bumping this up.

So $922 pretax or $990 with WA tax?

I’m in PA just running some numbers with 9% tax, shipping, app fee. I assume disposition is $595 or is it higher on this car?

Out of state not allowed

It is allowed, assuming bmw fs.

Op probably doesn’t want to deal with shipping and the headaches that can occur with it most likely.

BMWFS allows out of state. If OP doesn’t want out of state that is another story.

Yep, I believe BMWFS does allow out of state transfer. In my case right now, I am looking for deals within the state. May open up in a few weeks if it does not move.

Application Pending

Can be reopened if it falls through

Is this car available again? Will you transfer out of state?

Yes, re-opened since a couple of credit apps fell through. Keeping this open for WA only for the next few days as I have some folks who PMd interest. Will open for out of state if I do not get a concrete transfer by next week.

Thanks!

I just sold my 19 roadster with 600 miles/mo for 15 months left for $5350 down and $6650 msds on a $871+ tax payment through swapalease. I could have likely gotten more as about 25 people messaged me in the first 4 days after listing. You should try there…

1 Like

I’m your guy. 800+ score. Let’s do this but it’s out of state… CA

4 Likes

I’m in Seattle, WA and interested in your lease. How does this this ride fare on slopes like in building parking lots? I’m guessing it’s a very low ride and chances of ripping the bumper off are good too.

Sent you message if still available

Have not faced that problem myself coming out of building garages here in WA state.

P.S Responded to all PMs. Sorry for the delay!

Pending application (again). This time the guy was approved, and its on stage 2 right now. Hoping all goes well.

Thanks all

Hi @vrkcat , is this still available?