2019 BMW i8 Roadster 168K MSRP $923/month+tax + $7k MSDs lease take over, 14 months remaining

This is a great fun car to drive but I need a more practical, baby mover with a little one on the way. Please PM me with any questions or more pictures. Thanks.

Also, I will be using escrow.com to help facilitate the tranaction to ensure piece of mind for both parties.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW i8 Roadster

MSRP: 168K
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $923
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): 0

Current mileage: 3589
Maturity mileage: 15,000
Effective miles per month:815
Maturity date: June, 2021

MSD due (if any):$7,000
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: No accident, very clean except for a lil curb rash

Photos:

![upload://mF9TWsV4QPHugwpV401TmKGPU5L.jpeg)

1 Like

Hi - If you want to throw 3k towards the lease, I am interested.

So you want a $800 a month lease tax included Inegoti84?

That’s a deal that would work for me. I’m in AZ so tax might be slightly different.

Doesn’t look like out of state transfer is allowed. Is that true for BMW? I’d double check.

I’ve done many BMW out of state transfers. Very easy.

The car is worth only what someone is willing to pay, whether that be $923 or $800 or $200.

1 Like

The msds make it a little tougher to sell but I’ve seen them go for more on swapalease. Being in Cali is def to your advantage with this car. But there’s way more traffic looking for a car like this on swapalease imo. Good luck

1 Like

Sorry bro, I am not looking to add incentives to this car. Thank you for your interest.

I completely agree with you. This will go on swapalease soon. I just want to offer LHers first dib because the LH community helped me secured this crazy deal.

1 Like

Wow that’s a great payment, and with zero down besides transfer fees and MSD.

Even lower - $745/mo counting $500 BMW fees.

Wow amazing price for an i8! Wish I could afford it.

1 Like

Thanks. It is the best price on LH and swapalease right now.

1 Like

Car sold. Please close.