2019 BMW i3s Sport BEV | $182/month + taxes | 14 Months Remaining | $1400 MSD | $1200 DAS

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW i3s BEV

MSRP: $52,295
Monthly payment (including tax): $182.31 base + $17.32 tax (9.5% LA) = $199.63

Current mileage: 8,400 miles
Maturity mileage: 25,000 miles

Effective miles per month: ~1200 miles per month
Maturity date: 3/19/22 (14 months remaining)

MSD due (if any): $1400 (7 MSDs, refundable upon lease end)
Cash due (if any): $1250 (to cover the CVRP rebate I will have to pay back)
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0, this is already a great deal :slight_smile:

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee paid to BMW: $500 ($400 is refundable if your credit application is denied)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes, buyer handles shipping.

• Exterior: Capparis White / I Frozen Blue
  • Interior: Deka World Dark Cloth
  • Highly optioned with Harmon Kardon Premium Speaker System, Tech + Driver Assistance Package, Apple CarPlay.
  • Excellent condition, no accidents, never smoked in, will have fully detailed for buyer before transfer.
  • Includes CA HOV Purple Sticker

Photos:

Note: The car never came with the TurboCord Charger and I have written acknowledgement of this from the selling dealer.

1 Like

Please include the DAS and MSD amounts in the title.

Did you get a $500 credit from your dealer for the missing charger? I am quite sure BMWFS will expect it to be returned.

I am willing to give you $1400 DAS and transfer the lease (I will cover the cost of transfer)

Bump. Still available. Lots of interest but no one has committed yet.

I’ve had quite a bit of (understandable) pushback on the amount DAS I’m asking for to cover the CVRP. I understand that it makes the deal less attractive and I am bumping to say that of course I am willing to negotiate this amount. So, if you are interested, send me an offer and let’s chat!

– Transfer Pending –

PM a mod to reopen, if necessary.