2019 BMW I3 REX - 150 per month (3550 due at signing with 1050 in MSD's included) - with 21k miles remaining

Putting out a feeler since the car is not being driven much at all these days. Originally a 24 month/24K lease…great short term high mileage lease option.

MSRP: $51,345
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 150 - no tax in NJ
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 3000
Maturity mileage: approx 24,000
Effective miles per month:1500
Maturity date: 11/13/21

MSD due (if any):1050
Cash due (if any): 2500
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW
Transfer fee:500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other - excellent

Photos: photos added - combination of current and good interior pics from when car was purchased.

Is the cash due to reimburse your due at signing?

yes plus some profit since it was a very good deal i worked to get.

At effectively $316 a month+transfer fee+msd it’s not that interesting. For less DAS I would be interested

As a huge fan of the i3, and always keen to applaud any of them that I see here, the recent trends on this car indicate that the DAS probably needs to be reduced for someone on LH to take it (especially considering how favorable these cars are to lease in NJ).

Thanks. Please PM if interested - open to discuss. As mentioned, this is a feeler I will gladly keep the car if the interest is not there or move to swapalease if I need to. Appreciate your input.

do I have to be NJ resident to get this deal?
are there any car pictures that I fail to see?
thanks

Just added some photos…the car would be able to be leased out of NJ but taxes would apply.

I sent a PM, thanks

PM me if still available.

Still available.

JRod, Just sent a direct message to you. Pls respond if still available.
Thanks!

This still available?