-Fluid Black W/BMW I Froze Blue Accent
-20" BMW Double-Spoke Jet Black Wheels

• Andesite Silver Matte (Interior)
  • Technology + Driving Assistant Package
  • BMW Blue Seatbelt Strap
  • Wireless Charging & Wifi Hotspot
  • BMW TurboCord Charger
  • Harman Kardon Surround System

It’s a nice car, but I highly doubt you will get anyone to jump on this here at $400+ a month for an i3.

3 Likes

You are being too kind. Op probably needs to throw at least $3000 at this to make it go away.

1 Like

I’m potentially in the market for an i3 and would be interested in taking this, but yeah would need a 3k+ incentive for us to be in the same ballpark.

Interested and in the market now, but yes I’d need at least a $3k incentive to consider.

Is this a BEV or REX?

I would be interested but as others have stated, would need to be a lower monthly. But I’m ready to move depending on how the car is currently configured. Does this have the moonroof option?

Looks like BEV, there’s no gas door on front passenger fender

It is a bev. Does not have moon roof package

Funny how this voluntarily becomes an offer with a $3k incentive before any response by OP.

1 Like

I don’t know if that’s the case…but with the 20’s due to arrive soon and the possibility of extended range and the need for BMW to move product, for the same $ you can likely get the newest model. Not to mention a new one would qualify for state rebate and any remaining federal tax credit

20s will be exactly the same as 19s since 19s already got a battery upgrade. You are right, if get a new one from dealer, buyer will qualify for state rebate but not federal since it’s a lease.

1 Like

Depending on the terms, the Manufacturer may rebate some of that tax credit back in terms of an offset on the lease.

True, BMW does give out full amount of tax credit back to customer which is $7500 standard lease cash. seems like OP haven’t apply for HOV sticker, so buyer can apply it when they take the paper work to DMV for title transfer.

1k incentive added

How do you even get an i3 w the incentives @ $460/month?

Was neg equity rolled in?

Still long way to go, but you are in the right direction OP. Atleast you are out of denial mode and willing to give an incentive

Is $460/month after or before incentive?

People are too kind here lol
Try swapalease.com as well!

Before.
And yes people are very nice here. Lol.
Thank u

Is this still available?