Current mileage: 1562
Maturity mileage: 25025
Effective miles per month: 1171
Maturity date: March 2022

MSD due (if any): 1400
Cash due (if any): 1100

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Prefer not to.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Car in immaculate shape, been sitting in a garage, driven 1500 miles in 9 months.

Photos: Photos to follow.

Note: 30 month lease, registration will be due September 2020.
Also had a wall charger installed in garage which can be negotiated into the deal…

1 Like

can you let me know the options, if this is a Rex or BEV, does it have the larger nav screen etc? Maybe a picture of the window sticker? Could be very interested depending.

Sorry yes, let me post window sticker - car pics to come later.

I am interested, will send you PM. thx

ALSO the BMW charging station was installed but will no longer be needed and can be had for an additional $250 - works on both 120 and 240v

Currently pending transfer.

I’m interested in it. Pls let me know if it available again. Thanks

I’m assuming so, but I’ll call & doublecheck. I can’t imagine they would run my credit again and make me pay more fees. If you happen to talk with them, feel free to ask them the question too.

So sorry, but need to hold off on transfer as the car is needed for a couple more weeks. Will make sure to update everything once all is ready to go.

1 Like

Opening thread back up, a couple of interested parties but no one has followed through yet. Price is now 1k + 1400 MSD das and you pay transfer fee. Mileage increased by 10 miles and there is some curb rash on the front passenger tire (hence lowering DAS $100).

You mean the turbocord? That belongs with the car…

So the car came with the level 1 charger and the turbocharger was subsequently purchased. Could have been a dealer f up, don’t know, don’t care, but thank you!

Turbocord is on your monroney label. Came with the car and will be required at lease turn in. You may want to follow up with your dealer or check your frunk.

No shit, wow. Not sure how that wasn’t caught. Thank you! Definitely only the level 1 in the trunk.

Hi, I am interested in this car as my previous lease is finished and I have no car at the moment. Please let me know if it is available and how we could go through step by step.
Best,
Bruce bvbeh@aol.com (818)814-2059

Hello — if avail pls call 714-279-2888

Gee can’t even type my own number right — 714-269-2888