2019 BMW G05 X5 Lease

All of ours have sold at MSRP so far. No sign of it changing for now.

Greg

1 Like

They are just showing up in dealer lots. Some smaller dealers did not even receive any. My guess is we will see small discounts in about two months when inventory starts sitting for a few weeks.

Recently got a quote on a new 2019 X5 in SoCal. MSRP was ~68k and I was able to get it for $64,800 + incentives at base MF. Not the best discount, but I wasn’t expecting much for a highly anticipated new car.

hi everyone, curious what people think of M Sport vs X Line… i still cant find a link to show me the differences in look. is it bumpier?

@Lmoney783 @Bot @iiatlas I just spoke to my dealer and he told me that they can go under invoice prior to incentives on a 2019 G05.

If anyone is interested, I’d be happy to make an intro. Just PM me.

Yea, please make an intro. I am trying to get 2k under invoice here. Thanks

@Lmoney783 $2k under invoice prior to incentives or after?

Thanks rkinra! Porsche dealer offered me a deal I couldn’t refuse on an '18 Macan S – making that move today. Will see what I do about the G05, we do have an '18 F15 that I love and will definitely be keeping that.

Were you able to secure a deal on the 19 X5?

You on the west coast or east coast?

@yinzer I’m on the east coast.

I woulda bet these would be msrp only for months. Under invoice is crazy.

I can do another $2,000 off the sales price plus any applicable incentives. Let me know.:blush:

Here is a 3% off msrp already …:slight_smile:

And if you wait a few more weeks, the dealers will drop their pants lol . It’s not like the G05 X5 is a limited edition exotic sports car …

I have yet to see $658+Tax with 4800 DAS “specials” but I am sure it is in the works… :wink:

I know that but soccer moms are on the suv craze. Last gen X5 wasn’t really getting discount for a while after release.

Dealers are already discounting the G05 under invoice. There are a ton of dealers, so if 1 won’t try others.

The X5 isn’t a limited production vehicle. So nothing special about it to justify MSRP pricing.

Seee this post for 11% off including loyalty: 2019 BMW X5 $76950 MSRP 11% off NJ

IMO, December will only get better.

Can’t access the link. It says I don’t have access to the topic. Do you know why? @rkinra

@Balasa0731 sorry, wrong link. I just updated my post, so try again.