2019 BMW 750i RWD Lease

Why not to order exactly what you want?

1 Like

I would hope so regarding tax credits, great suggestion. Will only accept it topping out at $1,900 per month.

Actually, I’m open to shipping one in, but guy signing the papers is apprehensive about doing that. Wants it all local, save for a dealer trade. I’m having to work around that unfortunately.:slight_smile:

Thanks Jon, your answer is appreciated.

Unfortunately they do not have BMWCCA.

I’m lost on the term, because the car was signed for on December 22, 2015, delivered 12/28/15, and first payment in February 2016.

I think only 1 payment is left.

I spoke to the local dealer and they said no about removal. It’s unfortunate because the 648M wheels are already charged for on the build sheet at $1,300, as well as these $5,500 650M wheels that look cool, but “too much” for a doc/pharm in their late 50s-60s and might be tacky.

Thanks Trato, appreciate the response and taking time to decipher through my long post.

As for Ursus, we cannot order one, as the 2020 is entering production and 2019 production is almost over. It’s too late to order a 2019. They don’t want a 2020 because of front fascia.

The idea originally was to keep the 740i, but these lease offers got to be too much and my father felt, it might be of interest to him, only if extremely favorable.

I agree the wheels are cool, but maybe for me and not so much a 60-something doctor who might see it as tacky. I see it as, keeping us from getting this at $114k, before full capitalized cost.

At minimum, I’m seeking customer loyalty at $1500, $1300 off for nonexistent 648M wheels, addit. $5000 off.

Anything way above $1900 a month might be a deal breaker as the final lease amount, but IDK honestly. Fingers crossed. Thanks for your 2 cents!

It doesn’t make sense how they came out of thin air, where Build & Price doesn’t offer them and the 648M wheels are already charged for at $1,300. The Houston area dealer just put them on to jack up the price higher by nearly $6000.

The 5-spoke 648Ms already look great, so the 650M set really are an unwanted burden on the MSRP.

Getting this down to $115,000, is a losing proposition.

The only reason to do another lease, is finding a vehicle equivalent feature for feature to current 740i or slightly better. A loaner is unlikely to match that.

A lot of them don’t have the options desired, plus are too far away in some cases.

I’d gladly work with any dealer for tax credit benefits, but he refuses to go outside of town.

I’m in a rather tight spot in terms of choice, because their current 2016 was very high-spec and hard to replace, so we had to consider the 750i this time around to get options desired.

Thanks for your input Brock and taking out time to answer my question.

BTW, I’m not able to reply for another 9 hours.

Your original deal doesn’t appear very good but don’t know what the terms/deals were then. There have been quite a few seven series over the past year plus in the low $1000 range with higher MSRPs. I’d highly suggest talking to a broker and have them find you the car since you’re needing it in a fairly short time frame.

Example of one (it’s a 740e) this is from a while ago so doesn’t apply now but you get the idea.

1 Like

$1900 a month is a lot for a 750 regardless of spec, that’s reaching s63 territory ours is $2200 but has extra options and about a 200k msrp, I find it ridiculous the money you are willing to pay for a $130k 750i, not even gonna get into paying $1800 a month for a 740i. My point being that you should definitely look into getting a broker, regardless of taste or unicorn car you can save a good deal of money and make them happy. Just to make a quick story back in 2017 I was looking to lease a charger hellcat in a specific color with specific options, they make roughly 1500 units per year and probably half of them are custom ordered so I had roughly 300 cars to work with on cars.com 10 of which had the color options I wanted and only 2 which had the packages/options I wanted, I got the deal done at a reasonable rate and had the car shipped 500 miles in an open carrier because it was summer, cost me less than $500 to ship and I got the exact car I wanted, I can guarantee you there are plenty more 750i’s available across that region and across the country that match what your parents want, you can save them x amount of money a month by going to a larger market and having the car shipped in. As far as the rims go I would think they look nice on an m3/4 but a little odd on a 7 series. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks, as I’m not sure what the case is with the terms on the current car. I think maybe a broker would actually fix that issue, but I am working with a rather rigid (stubborn) and old-fashioned individual. I’ll be asking for the original lease contract, to review what went wrong exactly. I haven’t seen it before, as I had left him to work out the numbers to his satisfaction last time.

I do appreciate you providing me that example as a reference point.

That is what I thought, but I have to wonder what market forces I’m really working with here? It’s not that we’re willing to pay that, but something is awfully off about the monthly payment reaching this high. Is it a jacked up MF or what? When I go to this link for the car at its holding dealer and calculate the lease payment, I get this crackpot figure of $2,312 a month at 36/12 !

I mean, what the heck? I don’t really get that figure at Autonation (dealer trade to El Paso). I do understand that the taxes and fees are an estimated $8,021, but it shouldn’t jump up by such a figure. Something is really terribly off and I just as much (probably like many of you), consider it a waste to put a large down payment on a lease, if not required.

We are all going in to the dealer in 3 hours, so I want to arrive prepared against any BS tactics by the dealer to overcharge.

The problem I am having is, it’s all about 100% convenience for him and not having to talk to anyone outside of town. Just very old-fashioned and stubborn, but does want an equivalent 2019 or better equipped example. Didn’t want a 750i, but none of the available 740i USA cars have the same options as the 2016.

A broker really would fix this issue once and for all. Or going to Atlanta, where they do own a residence and shipping it in. There are so many 750i-s of choice in that area, for very steep discounts. Not to mention, my sister or my uncle over there can easily take delivery for them and my uncle arrange shipment to Texas.

I am glad you see my point of view regarding the wheels, as it’s just a random add-on by that Houston dealer. Looks great on an M3/M4, but a little tacky on something this conservative. My own mother is already annoyed, as she sees the $5500 wheels as a waste of money, when the $1,300 are more befitting. The current 740i was a surprise gift for her and is already miffed by the switch from Imperial Blue to Mineral White.

All of you are pretty market savvy, but I thank you for your help with highlighting the fact, that amount of $1,900 is unusually high. I am going suggest a broker and maybe leasing from Atlanta, in case the dealer doesn’t meet our terms favorably.

I couldn’t respond yesterday, but we cannot order one because, if you look at this link, 2019 production has ended or is about to. Reading a BMW press release, production begins in March of the 2020 LCI/facelift G12 7-Series and they really hate the front end, hence the rush into a 2019.

The game plan was to finance or buyout the 2016, but only if he could get something better would he not keep it.

Definitely get a broker. If your parents realize the $5500 wheels are a waste of money, they’ll appreciate that using a broker will save them thousands of dollars over the life of the lease.

1 Like

Hi, I just leased on 2/18/19 a 2019 740i 100285 MSRP
78500 Price + 2000 Loyalty rebate = 76500
.00153 MF With $5600 in MSD’s
$5200 DAS
799.04 Payment with tax at 7.75%
10K/36Mo
Going to apply for the $1500 CCA Rebate
I did my homework, Just walked in and asked for a Fleet Manager & asked for 22-25% off MSRP. He couldn’t do 22-25% on a non demo so I ended up getting 21.37% off
This site helped a lot! From SOCAL area

1 Like

Really giving that broker serious consideration. If they take my advice that is. Thank you.

Try BMW NEW INVENTORY SEARCH, that is what led me to my unicorn. I did about $2100 better than what the broker quoted.

Where exactly?

Just amazing how you worked that out well, thanks for your 2 cents.

BMWUSA.COM scroll to the bottom, click Search New Vehicle Inventory
or google it. CURRENTLY THE SITE IS DOWN
USE LEASE HACKER LEASE CALCULATOR, NOT THE DEALER CALCULATOR

2 Likes

Thanks again, you’ve been very helpful. Headed to them by 6PM Mountain Time.

I was shot down by many dealers. You have to find a dealer willing to “play ball” aka high volume dealer

it’s not so much about willingness to pay as it is using money wisely, at that age of 60 something they should try to save unnecessary wasteful spending as they should be getting relatively close to retirement and will want to live as lavishly in retirement as they did while working, but thats a side point, the major point is that said car is not worth what they are paying and thus becomes unnecessary spending.

They dont even have to leave their home, there are brokers that will come deliver the vehicle to your home and you dont have to step into any finance managers office, deal with haggling car salesmen or managers, and best of all you do everything in the comfort of your home. Definitely go with a broker, saves you tons of money and hassle.

Believe me, if the car was going for that monthly most people would tell you that you can’t do any better, I definitely think dealing with a broker who can tap into large markets like socal or even a bigger city in texas like dallas could save you tons of money, as far as supply and demand goes you know the drill, we live in a small state called delaware where they don’t have jack sh*t and the state itself is not very wealthy so every vehicle we have ever bought or leased has been done in maryland, dc, virginia, pa, or nj, and that’s just because the deals are much better.

1 Like