2019 BMW 740i M-Sport, Demo 3,200 miles, 36/12, $2,500 DAS, $572 w/o, $590 w/tax

They actually delivered for “free” meaning I didn’t see a separate line item for delivery. Really nice retired couple. The wife drove mine and the husband drove a Richmond BMW 5 series.

My first BMW came from Myrtle Beach BMW and I paid around $500, open trailer, to deliver to Charlotte. I paid a premium because we closed the deal on a Friday afternoon and I said I wanted it Saturday!

I’ve paid to have a car delivered (closed trailer) from Florida to Charlotte and it was about $1,100.

@leasealot Thanks for the pics. I’m jealous, yours looks so much better. I can’t post pics until I get rid of that chrome!

@Electric 100% agree on 35% target!

@coop2626 congrats on the 740i hack!

Glad to have others from the great state of NC get in on the 7 series deals game. Of course we have to go out of state as NC is just not that competitive with a few regional and national companies owning all franchises.

You came very close to beating my deal, and in 1 big way you did. You got the massaging seats!

Silly the massagers are not included on the executive package on 740 and they are on the 750. That’s the online thing I wish mine had.

I’ve had good dealings with Richmond BMW in the past. Never got a deal completed but they will play ball and not try to rake you over the coals it seems.

There will be more of these 30% off hacks if you find a loaner 740i and work at it. It takes time and patience but hard work is rewarded.

Congrats again and post pics when you get all that chrome murdered out :wink:

2 Likes

@leasealot Finally got some pics up. Not the brightest day in Charlotte…

I went with 5% on all windows and the rear and 55% on the windshield. Never tinted a windshield before, but, I love it. Never been pulled over for tint, but, I’ve never had the fronts this dark. Definitely not legal in NC and I only recommend this dark if you “know a guy” to help you pass inspection. I just have to roll all the windows down at night or I can’t see a damn thing. Other than that, it’s great!

@cndnbkn Thanks! You still see some chrome, I know I know. Waiting on my guy to finish remodeling his new shop, then it’s gone.

3 Likes

I need a deal like this , i have a volvo s90 T6 inscription, paying 362 with 0 DAS , my lease is up, any leads on a deal like this…

Have you tried extending your s90 lease yet? They dont lease nearly as well as they did in 2017 and 2018, so the price will go up (either with another s90 or moving to a 7 series or S class).

You could always get an eye doctor to document a light sensitivity to “make it legal”

1 Like

I dont want to extend it , and i understand that ill be going into a vehicle that will cost more , but i just want to know that i got a deal, im more interested in the X5 or an SUV but i would take a boat / sedan for a steal.

Wow that’s gorgeous, enjoy the new whip.

That’s exactly where I was before I got my 7 series. Wanted a GLS550 or X7/5. The deals were just horrible and the 7 series is amazing.

Start hunting for a 2019 now. I’m sure they are starting to get thinner on inventory

Looks good. Did you get the chrome on the handles to match the paint?

Can’t tell from photos.

I dont even know where or how to begin . Are there deals on the 750?

What a deal…!

Thanks. No, I’ll have to wrap those too, but it’s not really that noticeable because it kind of sits at a slight angle. May just leave it alone.

@JonathanBklyn I own a TTV8 and wanted better gas mileage, so I never looked at the 750. Inventory is shrinking on 2019 loaners. Here’s a few still available I was looking at earlier. Weatherford BMW in CA, Brian Harris BMW in LA, Galleria BMW in MS. Good luck!

1 Like

Very nice, I’ve been trying to get one with sky lounge for the past 6 months

750 is harder to get as low due to msrp usually being $10-15k higher.

A lot of the reason you can score these great deals in the $500/600’s is because of the flagship trunk money which is $10k I believe. That’s a larger % on a car with a sticker in the 90’s like the 740’s.

750’s usually sticker in the $105-115k range for something nicely optioned. Or with executive and M-Sport packages. Those were the 2 must have packages for me.

I’ve seen deals on the 750’s but they are usually closer to mid to high $700’s in payments.

How do you know on autolist if a car is a demo/loaner?

1 Like

Congratulations! Damn good price.

Can you explain more on how your spreadsheet negotiation worked?

1 Like

What is a good percentage to target? Is 30% reasonable or more unicorn?

I don’t think these two demos deserved another thread but if anyone is looking for a 740i these might be hackable. (Not sure if there is still lease support for 2019 7 series btw)

These might be in @Jrouleau426 turf actually, thoughts?