2019 BMW 740i, $96K MSRP, $572.86 + tax, 32 months left, 1,018 miles per month, $1K down + Transfer Fee, NC Area

Thank you @Electric for your guidance before I posted. I’m pretty sure this one will be closed by tomorrow. Annnnnnnnddddddddd of course you would have had first dibs!

1 Like

Agree based on the pictures. When you verify could you ask them for a quick estimate to gauge the repair bill? Thanks!

Finally received word back from my shop on repairing the front bumper. Based on the location and size of repair, it can be fixed rather inexpensively (doesn’t require respraying the entire bumper).

Having said that, I do have a deal pending with the first person who responded. Thank you all for the many offers, and if anything falls through I’ll update the post.

Thanks Coop! Looking forward to it. I might actually keep this one for the full term!

3 Likes

You’re not actually allowed to transfer bmw twice anyway correct? Anyone know?

I always thought you could

I bet @nextlevelautobrokers would know

1 Like

Actually…I don’t think FS cares as they just pocket the transfer fees.

We could pass around cars like Hoovie and Tavarish and they’d likely be all too happy to do it.

I don’t think bmw cares either as long as they get paid

2 Likes

Yeah usbnak allows one transfer only and they charge 600. I read on a forum bmw allows one but that was one post from 2016. I’ll prob keep it anyway but I say that now

You can transfer at least 2 times with BMWFS. I’ve seen people on here transfer into a lease, then try to transfer out after a few months.

1 Like

You can. My GT got transferred quickly after I transferred it.

This thread makes me want to swap my 7 lol

Is this still available?

I do have a deal pending and we’re in the final stages. BMW has 3 stages to complete a lease transfer. Stage 1 is your prospective buyer gaining credit approval, Stage 2 is both parties physically signing paperwork and mailing signed copies to BMWFS, Stage 3 is internal processing for BMWFS. We just entered into Stage 3. I’ll definitely update the post once the deal is complete. Thanks

2 Likes