2019 BMW 740i, $96K MSRP, $572.86 + tax, 32 months left, 1,018 miles per month, $1K down + Transfer Fee, NC Area

I know our community loves pics, so enjoy. Bittersweet moment, you guys helped me land this deal and now I have to let it go. Recently started a different role in my company and inherited a 100+ mile daily commute. I know it’s sacrilegious to admit on this forum, but yes, I went and actually purchased a car (nowhere near as fun as hacking this lease). Please take a look and let me know if you’re interested.

2019 740i
Cold Weather Package
Driving Assistance Plus
Executive Package
M Sport Package
Front Massaging Seats
Sky Lounge LED Roof
(please see window sticker for additional features)

Charlotte, NC Area
MSRP: $96,245 (leased from Richmond, VA BMW)
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $572.86

Current mileage: 7,344
Maturity mileage: 39,918 (lease started with odometer at 3,918, Demo/Loaner)
Effective miles per month: 1,018+ (will stay in the garage until transferred)
Maturity date: 6/20/2022

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $1,000 plus buyer pays BMW transfer fee

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition: SunStoppers (here in Charlotte) installed window tint in July (5% on all 4 doors and rear glass, 50% on front windshield). This may be illegal in your local area (it certainly is in NC), but, you can have it removed. If you zoom in on the picture showing the front of the car (sitting outside) and look closely at the lower, almost underneath, front bumper area (left side), you can see where it rubbed against a parking curb. Just serviced on Friday 11/01/19 at Hendrick BMW (photos attached).

Update:

Highlighting front bumper area. First photo is from a standing position. Photo 2 is from a crouching position. Photo 3, I’m laying on my garage floor looking up at the underneath of the bumper.

4 Likes

This is a great deal and should go fast.

Just an FYI, a bunch of pics didnt get uploaded correctly.

3 Likes

Thanks Jon, just fixed!

1 Like

Beautiful color combo, and a nice deal.

1 Like

That’s a really great car and deal.

Good post too!

Yeah I think I need to buy this…haha. No msds is the kicker

Lol! I was looking for an excuse as well but it doesn’t fit in the lineup at the moment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Doesn’t fit in mine either. There’s always swapalease

Can you message me a number. Would love to talk to you about this.

The only (just kidding there are many) issue with Jag and LR is no swaps.

@coop2626 I spied a few other beauties in that garage. Jealous of all those parking spots!

1 Like

PMed you- beautiful

Great deal. Your photos put most dealerships to shame. You are being more than fair in this swap.

Agree with @Bostoncarconcierge your physical garage makes me jealous as can be. Nice space with 4 bays!

If I didn’t have a 740i myself I would drive down from Chapel Hill in a heartbeat to pick this up.

1 Like

PM Sent. in VA, Pretty sure I messaged first…:slight_smile:

If by first you meant third… then you were first😉

Thanks everyone for all the interest and all the offers. My apologies for not including more photos of the curb damage to the front bumper (every member who made an offer so far has understandably asked for more details).

Good news is I believe it’s a repairable item that doesn’t require a costly bumper replacement. I have shops in Charlotte that work on my other cars for me and I will contact them tomorrow to confirm repairability versus replacement. I will update the post as soon as I can with additional details, but for now, I’ve included 3 new photos highlighting the area. Thanks!

@cndnbkn Good to see you again! You started all this with your unbelievable hack. Appreciate the comments on the garage. I almost convinced her to go 5 bays, but, she said something about sending our kids to college…

2 Likes

And you listened?

Who needs college when you can open a shop at home? :rofl:

I feel like I could have had first dibs at this after the consult but the FMV tax due on registration completely murders this deal for me. Whoever grabs this beauty will be incredibly happy with the deal!

Very interested. Just PM you