2019 BMW 740i $3000 down $0 per month for 10 months

Hi, do you still have it available? How should I contact you?

Available …

Incentive additional $250 applied.

I think this would work best for someone in Texas. The problem is the low mileage left, and the fact that the car is only worth about $55K now with the miles on it. Cost would be transfer fee + mounted used 20” tires + disposition + lease at least. Plus any taxes, registration, maintenance, damage etc., if applicable. So $500 + $1200 + $350 + $3750 = $5800. For 4440 miles. Or $1.30 per mile give or take for a car worth $50-$60K. With all the uncertainty around Covid, it may take a bit of time, or you may need to go to $1/mile or lower to get it to move quickly.

Positive is that you already banked most of a great deal and seemed to have put it to good use with the mileage used.

4 Likes

Additional Discount of $750 applied.

You didn’t think to disclose that your cars were Turo’d?

12 Likes

I wonder if BMWFS will go after new lessee if they find out

BMW allows you to add car sharing in the lease at inception for a premium. So I why would they?

1 Like

So, then Max’s question still stands

I already updated the post with that information.

It’s good that you disclosed that you didn’t pay for car sharing on the lease, but the car was used for car sharing. It’s a bit of a dice roll for the new leaser - something to factor in.

I returned a car to BMWFS once with a bubble in the tire (wasn’t picked up), and another with low tread (was picked up). I’ve never heard of anyone having been “caught”. But I’m sure it’s probably a matter of when given Turo, Uber, Lyft etc.

1 Like

I did pay for it.

The transfer will include car sharing.

1 Like

Got it - sorry - misunderstood. You said “So I why would they?” in your reply which didn’t make sense to me.

You must mean “So I did - why would they?”

The car sharing is more a premium for the risk. It’s fine as long as the car comes unscathed.

Buy 4K miles for it maybe?

Yep that would be about 1k

You have other Turo’d cars on here, including the other 7 that’s already in process. Did you disclose to that buyer?

1 Like

I’m not really sure why you’re all up in my business but yes I did…smh

2 Likes

Cars that are part of a Turo business = basically rentals.

That’s a massive disclosure that you conveniently left out.

If you were upfront about it, nobody would be “up in your business”

9 Likes