2019 BMW 540xi MSport 70K MSRP, 20K miles a year! $678/month with $2,500 incentive

, , ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 540xi Msport Package.

MSRP: 69,685
Monthly payment (tax included):835
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):$678 after $2500 incentive

Current mileage: 18000
Maturity mileage: 45200
Effective miles per month:1,700 a month 20k a year!!
Maturity date: 10/31/2021

MSD due (if any):0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any):$2500

Financial institution: BMW
Transfer fee:500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: excellent condition. New tires with less than 5K miles.

A few photos will help with inbounds GLWT

Thank you will upload in a few

Youd have better luck at swapalease.
Noone here would be interested in taking over used 540xi m-sports for hefty payment, esp when BMWFS is offering first 2 payments this month.
You’d have to increase incentives significantly to move this car on this forum.

1 Like

Thank you! I already have Couple of people interested. I also have it in swapalease with also someone interested with even less incentive. I think what make this lease a good value is the amount of miles left almost 20K miles per year. I had aftermarket wheels so I just put originals wheels and tires back and they are almost new with like 5K miles on them.

If you do have interested buyer, good for you.
Just giving you my 2 cents.
GLWT!

1 Like

I agree with @kdm1230.

The appealing part of this trade is the mileage and short term.

However, you can lease a new one with the same mileage for less, but you’ll need to keep it for 36 months or transfer when you’re done with it. You can lease a comparable car easily for $550/mo with 15k miles/yr. Maybe $600 sign and drive. 5,000 miles extra per year will run you about $83.33/mo + tax at $0.20/mile (what you can prepay the mileage at).

If you don’t need the mileage and the short term, it doesn’t make sense to take it over.

I have someone from swapalease looking at the car on Monday but just in case I just raised the incentive $500 more to $2K making effective payment $717 a month.

New incentive $2,200 effective payment $705 including NY Taxes. Still closed to 20K miles a year.

This is an M550i payment, albeit with good mileage Tough sell overall

Bump! Increased incentives and just made a payment. Now $678 a month with 1700 miles a month=20K miles a year.

Pending transfer!