Months:36
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF:.00142
Residual: 60%
Incentives:$5,250
Region: FL
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

I was able to hack a 2019 BMW 540i M-Sport Loaner. It took me over a month to find a decent deal, but I think I did well. It’s nicely equipped at $71k MSRP. Let me know what you guys think. I was able to score a little over 18% off before incentives. I was offered 20% off on a non m-sport but I really wanted the M-Sport package and the 2019’s are becoming scarce. I pick up the car next weekend as it is out of state. I’ll post pictures once I pick it up. Thanks to the forum and all of it’s members for the knowledge and support.

10 Likes

First, congrats on a smoking deal. I am hoping to hack a similar deal a year from now on a 540i M Sport. Do you have a list of options the car has?

Did you have loyalty? If yes, that’s what make this deal even better.

No MSDs right?

Thanks. Yes, I have loyalty. And I decided not to do MSD’s to give me flexibility in the future if I decide to swap it early.

Very nice deal. Honestly, orobably the first deal I’ve seen on here on a well equipped 540 that rivals mine. I posted mine last year when I picked it up in July. But, it’s similar to yours, 75k sticker, 499/mo tax in with 3600 das + msd. Great job on yours.

The MF is higher now. Why compare to almost a year ago deals?
I get that you scored a good deal

That’s true about the MF. I do think this is a great deal, especially with no MSDs. In fact like I mentioned, this has been the first deal I’ve seen that’s cheaper than mine on a 540 with a sticker over $65k

1 Like

Do you mind sharing the dealer?

Can you post pics of the car?

Mine had an MSRP above 70k for ~$450 a month with no MSDs. Mine is a 2017 however, trying to replicate the deal now for a newer 530i, 540i or perhaps a 530e. Wish me luck!

As for OP, what were the Incentives you had? I’m aiming at a Loyalty, a Lease Cash as well as hopefully an OL code.

$2k in loyalty and the rest was lease cash. Hope this helps.

Here she is. I flew out Thursday and picked her up yesterday morning. I couldn’t be happier with the deal and staff at the dealership.

9 Likes

Nice wheels! 20s?

Wheels look great… It’s rare to see a loaner with upgraded wheels.

Wow, congrats man, very decent deal with high specs. CA BMWs are trying really hard hold gross or giving high MF(usually max out on pencil)

Enjoy the nice whip.

Thanks guys. The wheels and headlights sealed the deal for me when I came across it. It’s nicely equipped with driving assistance plus and the harmon kardon system which is definitely worth it.

Really nice looking car and deal also.

I have been looking for this exact same car options and all in black or white for over a month now and have yet to come across these figures. If I did I would be driving one by now also LOL. My hunt continues for mine still here in the North East for this exact spec and deal.

How do you find the “loaner” cars online?

Your best bet is to go to a BMW dealer’s website and search for “executive loaners/demos”. There is usually a tab at the top of the page. You can also search car gurus for low mileage (less than 5k miles) “new” cars.

@MorrisGray - Here is an example from my local dealer’s website.

1 Like