2019 BMW 540i loaner lease in TX (What do you think?)

Thought about credit card but I’m supposed to go pick up car any day now and credit card won’t come in time

A few folks here have been able to apply for and receive the credit card acct number right at the dealership on the day of signing the deal!

That would literally be RV SP incentives included.

Yeah…a leases with RV values and SP’s that are almost the same is a sweet arrangement. Add in some post sale stuff and there we go…

1 Like

My X2 unicorn that sold to vroom was one of these. Half the payment was interest, the other half tax, tags, doc.

No product necessary and the profit paid my auto insurance for the year.

Sweetness! When you get a deal that wont go through without something to inflate the sales price, you know you’ve done well! Ive never gotten there, but have been close…

The current crop of BMW 4 series (and Toyota trucks) can get very very close.

1 Like

Yeah, I have a feeling my deal wrecked X2 payouts on Vroom but I can’t be sure someone else didn’t have the same idea.

I think ‘19 5’s will get a bump in lease cash to clear out for LCI and may be the next in line for fire sale status. We’re already seeing the effect on nearly base 530’s but 540’s aren’t far from it.

Do you think the 5 series might get a bump in lease cash in October or would November be more likely, if it happens?