2019 BMW 530i xdrive - $363 w $3K Due to Seller - 1100 Miles/Month

Hi everyone

After getting a census of pricing I updated the numbers. Tesla should be delivered in the next 1-2 months and looking to transfer lease within that time frame. Mileage will update since car is currently being used. Msg for info

2019 BMW 530i xdrive

MSRP: $60545
Monthly payment (post tax):$363
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $521

Current mileage: 28000
Maturity mileage: 49988
Effective miles per month: 1100
Maturity date: May 2023

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 3000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: 500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle: Vehicle is in good condition, exterior is Glacier Silver Metallic, interior is black Dakota leather, convenience package (Comfort Access keyless entry, Heated front seats, Power tailgate, SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 1year All Access Subscription), Sports Line (18" Double-spoke wheels, style 634 with all-season run-flat tires, Black Dakota Leather with contrast stitching, Chrome Line Exterior Trim, Fineline Ridge Wood Trim, Sport leather steering wheel), heated steering wheel, full screen CarPlay.

2 Likes

With the $5k down you are effectively over $600/month for a 2019 with average mileage. Not a significant deal on here, try LT.

6 Likes

Some northeast brokers are marketing 2022 530xi for $531/month before taxes.

Nice deal if the down payment can be finessed.

1 Like

Why 2 threads? I closed the old one.

1 Like

Damn that 5K would be a tough pill to swallow. At $600/month might as well get a new one.

Might have better luck on the other sites.

You waited 20 days to repeat what has already been said about this offer? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I guess this post isn’t aging well?

What’s up boss. Any Pics ?

1 Like

so if I go back 3 years, this means this lease originated in May 2020…covid firesale :scream:
If I remember correctly for MY 2019, the last month they could be leased was May 2020, and this was when BMW was covering first two months of payments as well.
Either this was a leftover or better yet a loaner lol. In that case good for you, I’m jealous.
Idk if LH will swing for $521 p/m effective but SAL should do it in a heartbeat, as this is easily in line w market on SAL… GLWS.

Would sign if you can move on the 3k…

Still better than a deal you could get in this market.

2 Likes

Theres a few brokers doing low 500s rn for a new 2022 5 series

@tyr.matthews dont bump all these threads. PM the OP instead if you are serious