Current mileage: 3700
Maturity mileage: 36,700
Effective miles per month: 1200
Maturity date: 10/16/2022

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 (to be paid by buyer)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Hi, I am going to put this out there to see if there is any interest. I recently got this car and I love everything about it. Car went through new car prep/1 step correction and got a Dr. Beasley nano-resin coating right after delivery. Also have %35 tints all around excluding the windshield.

MSRP was around $67k and it is pretty much a simple but sporty build without the self driving nannies etc.

I canā€™t think of any good reason for not keeping the car, but I also recently got rid of my Hellcat and I feel like there is something about the BMW that makes is almost too nice and refined if it makes any senseā€¦

Pre Tax payment is $520. My all in payment with OH taxes is $562. Lease term is 36 months (lease end 10/2022) with 12,000 annual mileage allowance. You also have the option to buy additional miles at $.23/mile. Payment also includes basic maintenance items like oil changes etc.

Car currently has 3,700 miles on it

I am only asking for transfer fee of $500.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

1 Like

You should keep this car dude. Itā€™s beautiful. Aside from that, effective payment not including OH tax is about $570 with the 1000 cash youā€™re asking for + the 500 transfer fee.

Updated the listing, thanks! I am happy to keep it if I canā€™t find a good home for it, just wanted to explore options.

2 Likes

Beautiful car and a really good payment considering the MSRP. Someone in or around Ohio should snag it while they canā€¦

1 Like

Hi there. I am interested. I am located in Texas.

I am interested in this car. How would you like to proceed?

Hi, unfortunately given everything going on setting up shipping on my end will not be an option. How would you plan on picking up the car? Thanks!

Hi, where are you located?

Bump! Car had its first oil change and is ready to go!

Final bump, no longer asking for $1000 just take care of the transfer fee for a great deal!

1 Like

Still available?

Is this a v8? Horsepower? Headlights are led?

All of these questions can be answered by the window sticker that was posted and/or bmwusa.com

4 Likes

540 is an In-line 6 single turbo twin scroll and those lights are adaptive LED but not full LED package. The M550 and the M5 are the ones that come with a V8 twin turbo.

Is this still available?

Pending sale!

1 Like

Can be reopened if anything falls thru