2019 BMW 440i Gran Coupe (M Sport); $60k MSRP; $419/mo + tax; $3k down; NO MSD; 22 mos. left

Year/Make/Model/Trim: 2019 BMW 440i Gran Coupe (M-Sport) (Alpine White)

MSRP: $60,230
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $419
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): n/a

Current mileage: 9,100
Maturity mileage: 30,098
Effective miles per month: 950
Maturity date: 5/29/2022

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $3,000 FIRM
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500+tax (total of approx. $547); to be paid by buyer
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Other Details: Up for lease takeover is my 2019 440i Gran Coupe with an MSRP of $60,230. Payment is $419 before tax (the tax you pay depends on your zip code). Very low payment for this car. Registration just paid - good until May 2021. Standard vehicle service (oil, filters, etc.) just completed on May 26th. Asking for a $3,000 down payment. Buyer to pay transfer fees to BMW Financial Services. I will make the July payment, so your first payment is due August 29. See window sticker for all the options/packages. Has tinted windows and IND body color front reflectors. Please feel free to message me with any questions. The car is also on Swapalease - BMW 4 Series Lease Deals | Swapalease.com

Thanks!

Photos:

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

![image|665x500]

!

3 Likes

GLWT OP! Nice colour combo

1 Like

Hmm, you’re talking an effective $580 a month pre tax. Going to be a tough sell here.
Try swapalease too, you’ll have better luck there probably.
Really nice car though. Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks. It’s on Swapalease too: https://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2019-BMW-4-Series.aspx?salid=1455407

The MSRP on this car is on the higher end for a 440i GC since it comes with the factory M Performance Exhaust. If someone went to a dealer right now to get a new one (if you can find one) or even a loaner, it would be impossible to get the same MSRP car with zero drive off @ $580/month. So I factored that in when asking for the $3k down. If someone can do better elsewhere for the same car, I would encourage them to. I don’t think it can be done though IMO. Thanks for your feedback and the compliment on the car!

Normally, the 3K cash ask would be immediately shot down here. Given current market conditions, you’ve got a much better chance (Especially on SAL) especially if someone specifically wants the outgoing 4 series. This car is specced nicely.

2 Likes

Agreed. Thank you!

1 Like

Stage 2 of the transfer is complete, entering the final stage now. MODS - can you please kindly lock this thread? Thanks everyone!