2019 BMW 430iX Gran Coupe —> $267 p/mo (tax included) + 1000 Due at signing (12 months 1100+ miles per month) New Jersey

, , ,

1000 + Transfer fee due if started today

Post it to SAL, man. I don’t think this is a crazy ask, but it seems like this isn’t gaining traction at all here with the curb rash and erratic small price drops

10 Likes

5 days ago: “if I don’t get 1350 by end of tomorrow I will put it on SAL”
Also 5 days ago: “Honestly I’m probably just going to stick it on SAL for 1800 and will sell it”
3 days ago: “1200 + transfer fee final”
3h ago: “1000 + transfer fee due if started today”

all talk

3 Likes

Well obviously I’m posting it on here so I don’t have to go on SAL.
Can you guide me as to where your comment has any thing beneficial to add to this topic

Also the reason I put 1k was the 1200 credit app failed…

But you kept riding on that offer. Just put it on SAL>

7 Likes

Bump for the week

bump…

3 Likes

Lord help me…

4 Likes

Honestly I do not understand why you guys feel the need to comment if it isn’t with relevant information. I understand you are brokers but if you guys get at others for not contributing and just posting irrelevant information what is the deal here.

I’m not asking for a ridiculous price or anything it’s honestly a pretty good deal

So again why the need to comment if it is irrelevant

1 Like

It’s not that man - it’s just obvious that this car isn’t going to move here with the cash you’re asking for, it’s a short term lease and the wheels have curb rash. Drop it to zero DAS or put it on Swapalease and your problem is solved

1 Like

Here is a relevant advice for you: just stick to your guns and do what you said you would do. Right now you seem to be very indecisive by going back and forth.

3 Likes

See that comment I’m good with, I still do t think it’s not a diculous ask, but your comment is your opinion on the deal and that’s what this forum is about, just don’t understand why mods don’t landfill comments from “trusted hackers or brokers” when they aren’t contributing to the post

Because everyone, including trusteds, are trying to help you, but you just don’t listen

[10 likes]

1 Like

I get the SAL point, but being in the healthcare industry and during Covid my scheduale is absolutely insane, which is why I’m not getting the time to get on the phone with them/post etc…

I figured post it on here for 1k+ Transfer fee making it effectively 382 p/mo including taxes for NJ and I don’t think that’s anywhere close to a crazy ask

Then when I do get time I’ll post it on SAL.

I’m not in a crazy rush to get rid of it as the payment isn’t much

So, then why did you “threatened” to list on SAL multiple times without any intention of doing it?

1 Like

I didn’t “threaten” I just said I would. If I’m not getting time to do it that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t. I never listed with them and didn’t know how the process works. I looked it up and involves them calling you etc… which frankly I don’t have the time for at the current moment

When I do get time I will list it on there and keep it here as well.

Is there something wrong eith saying I will list it on SAL and not having the time to do so and not listing it…?

Honestly @Ursus I appreciate the advice from other hackers to try a shot eith SAL the only thing I didn’t like about the comments were the ones that didn’t add any value to the conversation and were geared more towards trolling rather than any positive or critical input

And if it’s going to move with 0 DAS I’m sure it will move with 0 DAS with less months Availible too, so I wouldn’t ask for 0 when there is a bit more than 12 months left and the mileage will be around 1200-1300 per month in the upcoming months

Yeah, not really, that’s why I put it in quotation marks. But you mentioned listing it on SAL 6 times, so…
In any case, @dukez gave you the best advice.

1 Like

But if you made it 0 DAS today and sold it tomorrrow, wouldn’t that be smarter than paying 267 for two more months (+ insurance) and then selling it for 0 DAS?

Would like to add, you don’t need to get on the phone to post the car to SAL, you can do it all online in a matter of minutes.

2 Likes

Yeah and that’s why I didn’t say anything regarding to what he said. That was a comment that I actually thought was productive. And when I do get time I will post it on SAL, as of now I haven’t gotten the time.

Again I don’t think my ask is Absurd, and for the meanwhile I think it should be fine with it being posted on here for anyone who would be interested.

@sledbeagle2 insurance is around 80 per month for me on that car and the 260 payment is really negligible for another 2-4 months and I would probably want another car anyways if I got rid of this one

I think of the whole hour you spent replying here, you could of already posted on SAL

6 Likes