2019 BMW 430iX Gran Coupe —> $267 p/mo (tax included) + 1000 Due at signing (12 months 1100+ miles per month) New Jersey

, , ,

Bmwfs is now allowing Transfers
4/20/2020

This is rather speculative. No one can say with any confidence what bmwfs policy will look like in a year.

Payment updated

1500 at signing + Transfer fee

Also billing is 18th of every month, I just paid from April 18-May 18th
So if Transfer takes place before that (5-10 buisness days) you have till May 18th free

Dropping payment 150 if taken today or tommorow or will put on SAL

I will take it today if you drop the cash DAS. I’m located in NY and can pick up the car, let me know. Thanks

I have an offer for 1200 currently if I don’t get 1350 by end of tommorow I will put it on SAL or take the 1200,

No point saying what you said, I’m sure if there was 0 DAS anyone would

2 Likes

There is a point, I was making an offer. I don’t know what other offers you had available, but alright

2 Likes

1350 cash and 500 transfer fee. That’s effectively 421 per month and there’s curb rash on the wheels. That’s why you’re getting offers for zero DAS as that’s a lot of cash for only 12 months of use

1 Like

I think it’s more than fair with the Mileage given again I said I have an offer of 1200 and under that as well.

I’m not going to argue with the 0DAS because it doesn’t make any sense

As I stated before if it doesn’t get sold for 1350 ol take the 1200 offer I have or put it in SAL

Also the lease as by BMW can be extended for up to 6 months dropping the effective by A lot
I talked to a rep and they are offering extensions both due to Covid and the policies that they have had in effect for a while about lease extensions

But can you extend a year in advance? And yes, the mileage is really good

Not a year in advance but you can on Month 11

I’m open to offers 1000+ as back up options, but a 0 DAS is just silly to even entertain

You’ve already dropped $1k from your original ask 2 months ago. So half way there

Hahaha yeah did that because of the 2 month wait since finance was closed

Honestly I’m probably just going to stick it on SAL for 1800 and will sell it

Do it then… You’ve posted this car three times, probably not the best place for it.

2 Likes

The other thread was closed within 2 hours of posting it…
Due to FS being closed,

So not really a valid point

not sure why you always comment without too much helpful info on my threads

I mean… I keep seeing this thread bumped/posted. SAL is really the place for this.

Additionally, I would probably take some more photos of a clean car.

I’m not bumping it though it’s people commenting there opinions that’s bumping it

Been crazy busy so haven’t gotten it washed, usually get it hand washed and those places near me are closed. But over the weekend I’ll try taking better pics

Like this actually makes no sense.

To put a car on swapalease its $150.

$1350 - $150 = $1200

Yeah however seeing the trends with SAL I would put it for more than 1350…

1350 is what I listed here so I wouldn’t put time into listing it there

1200 + transfer fee final