2019 BMW 430i Gran Coupe w/ Convenience Package + HUD, Irvine, CA - $325.26/month pre-tax

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 430i Gran Coupe with Convenience Package + Heads Up Display

MSRP: $48,515
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $325.26
Effective monthly payment (including CA sales tax): $350.47

Current mileage: 21,637
Maturity mileage: 34,263
Effective miles per month: 631.3 (20 months remaining)
Maturity date: May 2, 2022

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $1000 with aftermarket wheel set up, $0 for stock rims
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 (per BMW)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle Condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
The car is in fantastic condition, always garage kept and washed on a regular basis. It was my daily driver from May 2019 up until recently, but I purchased another car so this one has been sitting.

The interior has zero scratches, stains, or weird smells. I just had 4 Brand New Nitto Motivo 235/40r18 tires installed about 1,500 miles ago, I have the stock tires and rims sitting in my garage and they will go with the car. There is a carbon fiber M-Sport style rear spoiler installed with heavy duty 3M tape, it can come off if you don’t want it, but it does make the rear end look far more aggressive than stock.The current rims are VMR V710’s in Matte Black and the rims have absolutely zero curb rash, scratches, or any other imperfections. The interior is all Black Sensatec Leather with the red stitching. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment on this post or reach me via email at seantodd1214@gmail.com. Thanks!

Photos:

Uploading: IMG_9764.JPG…

3 Likes

excellent deal @theseantodd! PM sent.

1 Like

I would post this with the payment BEFORE taxes because you never know who is taking over the car. For example, while you live in Irvine and pay 7.75% sales tax, if someone from Glendale, CA takes over your car, their payment will be higher since they are at 10.25% sales tax (their payment would be $365 vs. $350).

The monthly payment pre-tax is included at the top of the listing, it is $325.26.

I understand, but your title includes the total payment including taxes.

Ah understood, I thought you meant in the listing itself and not the title. Updated the title accordingly.

No worries, just trying to help out! The $325 looks more attractive too for someone scrolling through. Excellent deal by the way, this should move very quick.

1 Like

Interested but I’m put up in Charlotte, NC. Doubt that makes the transfer easily doable.

1 Like

BMWFS xfers nationwide.

thanks for your response. so would they ship the car to me?

BMWFS won’t ship the car to you. You need to arrange it with the seller.

I don’t think it would make it any more difficult per se, you’d just have to pay to ship it out, but everything else is done electronically. Shoot me a PM or an email to seantodd1214@gmail.com if you’re interested

Looks nice! Just wondering if this was a loaner with 4,263 mi on it? The maturity mileage of 34,263 is quite random.

Is there one more maintenance service to go before maturity? (which won’t transfer to the new owner)

Given the low mileage left per month, maybe look to cover the $500 transfer fee to make it a more reasonable deal.

Is this still available?

Why are you posting on stuff 10 months later?? Pretty safe to assume it’s gone if OP hasn’t bumped it.

1 Like

Closed, OP pm me if still available to reopen.