2019 BMW 430i GC - $375/m 30 months 30k miles

Thanks! Actual payment is $375/m

Does BMW paid maintenance transfer with the car? If not, how much is that?

Yeah I believe oil changes are covered till lease end

I checked into this. Not sure it is transferable. Only if it is the BMW Ultimate Care+ version. Do you have the base one? That doesn’t seem to be transferable.
https://bmwusaservice.com/ultimatecare

The regular maintenance is not transferable unfortunately. BMW changed their policy on this in 2017 or 2018 if memory serves. If an ultimate care policy was purchased, that will allow everything to transfer.

For lease transfer, maintenance is transferable also as per BMW NA

If so, they have changed their policy in the last few months as that has not been the case.

1 Like

This is not true unless you have Ultimate Care+. If you do, you should make that clear as that would be a good incentive for whoever is taking over.

1 Like

So how would that work where it doesn’t get transferred? The 2nd leasee (transferee) take the car in for, say, it’s 2nd oil change (at a totally different, random BMW dealership ) and the car is marked in the system or something ?

Car is still under bumper to bumper warranty so how is the service area of bmw dealerships able to detect unless the VIN is marked in the overall BMW system ?

I can understand if the car was passed the warranty/mileage mark etc.

Just curious

Yes. It has happened to me twice on swaps I took over. The first time I wasn’t aware of it (it was literally a month or so after BMW changed their policy) and the 2nd time I knew about it (but hoped the dealer would still honor the original maintenance plan), but they didn’t.

Exactly my experience as well.

1 Like

Yes yes yes! UC can be a sweet deal (even though most of the add on junk is just that…junk).

Is the 375 with NC tax? If so, what is the tax in NC? I’m in GA.

I would say call BMW FS services to confirm but since you are taking over the lease it assumes the original terms of lease agreement.

In a previous post you mentioned adding a picture of the window sticker. I don’t see it. Do you have that or the VIN you can share? Thanks.

The new payment will be the original contractual base payment to which the tax rate of the new state is added. So, the actual payment may go up or down based on the new registration address.

Still available?

Yes sir it sure is.

Listing is closed for the moment because of all this covid-19 chaos. Stay safe! I have a few folks interested so will reach out to them first when time is right. Thanks!