2019 BMW 330x iDrive Lease

Hello!

I found this brand new 2019 BMW 330i xDrive for around 40K dealer price with a MSRP of 45K. I immediately showed my interest and contacted the dealership. They sent me an absurd quote (of course, why not!) -

For 36 months, 12k a year with $5,000 down due at signing the payment is $459.00 a month

So I sent in the MF and residual value (which I obtained from forums.edmunds) and sent in the information, also asking them to give me a breakdown of the lease charge. This is what they came up -

We have numerous amounts of people on this particular vehicle and cannot send that information via email. Thank you.

Apologies if this doesn’t warrant a question in this forum and I would gladly delete, but since this is my first time leasing a vehicle, is it normal? Also, do dealerships kick-out customers like this? Please note this is a authorized BMW dealership.

Thanks!

Move onto the next dealership…or you can use a broker to do the leg work for you.

1 Like

BMW of Newport ?

Yes sir, it is the one.

Yeah I contacted them as well tried to work a deal out and they basically were lying saying they gave me 12% off but it was really 6%. I told him it’s not what I’m looking for he says sorry he couldn’t help, and then sends me the picture of the vehicle lol smh very petty

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @Joseph4kp!

Closing this thread… I guess this is a very petty dealership!

Same experience here. Very unprofessional. Not willing to negotiate over email. I’d pay more at a conventional dealer, they can keep they “discount”.

1 Like

You shouldn’t even waste a min with such dealers.