2019 BMW 330i xdrive Exec Pack Demo

This is the quote I got and I’m trying to mention these:
High MF 0.00154 -> 0.00118 (Hope he takes it)

High Doc fee 495 -> 100~150

Looks like he didn’t included my company purchase program 2K on top of the sale price, am I correct?
This vehicle was registered for 48975 on their website originally, but net cap with 2k is still 48975.

$1000 extra incentive (Several other places that Ive contacted threw another 1000 on top)

Do you guys see anything else that I should mention other than that? I want to throw everything at him and hope he takes it. I really like this car.

I’ve been asking a lot of questions here and all your comments helped me a lot! Thank you so much guys, hope this is my last question and can close the deal with this guy!

Some reason picture is not being uploaded to this post…I’ve linked this image to following address:

1 Like

You sure that’s a 330xi? If so, that’s one loaded 330. Never seen one that has an MSRP of close to $60k

That’s M340 money.

1 Like

It has executive package, m package, driving assistant plus package. Fully loaded

You’re better off negotiating the equivalent sales price reduction rather than dying on these two hills.

1 Like

Wow, that’s prob the most expensive 330i I’ve seen.

Push for a bigger discount maybe 19% off pre incentive and ask for base MF. Then throw down MSDs. It’s an expensive optioned car so it won’t be similar to what you see brokers pushing here…

For that money, you could also most likely get into a decently optioned M340. For reference, I’m currently tracking a deal for myself at $518/month, 0 DAS, 0 MSD on a 64.7k MSRP demo M340. Just something to consider if you want a little bit more performance.

Are you going through a broker? I think that is one of the best m340 deal I’ve seen. Is that xdrive?

No broker, just through my local dealer. I also have 4k in incentives which helps greatly. Also has xDrive which I’ve found useful on snowy winters here in the Midwest.

That deal would be even better with MSD

Where are u located it? If deal is that good, I might fly out or have them ship it to me if they have more in their lot

I’m going to agree with @kyleb1 . At that money just shoot for the M340. Much more fun to drive.