2019 BMW 330i M-Sport Custom Germany Order ($0 Down, $492.16/Month, 13 Months Remain)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport, Mineral Grey Metallic

MSRP: ~$49k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $492.16

Current mileage: 21500
Maturity mileage: 30000
Effective miles per month: ~650
Maturity date: March 2022

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): May consider… please DM if serious

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: ($500 to BMW)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

A great deal on the highly desirable 2019 BMW 330i with M-Sport package and black rims. This car also has the shadow line grille (I will also pass on the original grille for free) and Carbon Style CS spoiler. I have just put two brand new tires on the front last month ($600) and the rear still have a long way to go. This car is an early production custom order from BMW Germany and sounds incredible. There are still 8500 miles remaining and additional miles can be purchased for cheap if needed from BMW. This car is Mineral Grey Metallic with open grain dark grey wood interior, black sensatec, live cockpit; meticulously maintained by hand only. The custom spec on this car is really a head turner no matter where you drive. This car comes with 295 lb-ft of torque along with lots of backfires and pops in sport mode. Garage kept, non smoker.

Photos:

2 Likes

Can you post some interior photos and window sticker?

Absolutely gorgeous car. I’d be interested with an incentive, but $492 with 650 miles a month left…

1 Like

I’ll get back in town tomorrow and take some photos