2019 BMW 330i lease - a good deal?

Im in CA that monthly doesnt apply here

Good point. In CA, your dealer fee is ~$400 less, so it’s an even better deal. Throw in that family member discount, and there you go, right?

Point is, $500 on a 19 330 isn’t a stellar deal, as is the case in nearly every single family hookup deal that gets posted here.

1 Like

Lmao :joy: you are cute i pay 287 0 down 30 month lease on my current X6 family deal. Idk if you are familiar with the fact that BMW has changed their family deals . They no longer just whore out a car for a family member. The numbers i had on the 330 every broker and dealer thought i was lying when i tried to shop it around. I have my own real desking program i know whats a good deal and whats not . Im in the car business i was a fleet manager i know most brokers in LA

Brokers in SoCal offering m340i for ~$500

Wow that does look like 500 :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

No said anything about 0 down and $500. You’re deal on a 330i is 2k das and $500 on 49k msrp. I posted a link to a 61k msrp and 2500 das and $520mo for a m340i.

1 Like

Oh is that 520 including tire warranty and Ultimate care ? Cuz my numbers have that in there i get that on all my bmws

PS my numbers are from sept idk how program is this month because i can care less about shopping for one until my lease is done 12/12/19

That’s great buddy, congrats on the 3k looser you got…this isn’t a dick measuring contest, we were just comparing price you paid for a 330i to m340i.

If you feel like you got a great deal, congrats to you!

1 Like

I know i got a great deal i compared with every dealer in socal so im not waiting for ur props :joy: it was 3850 loser btw

I’d be proud of a 3850 loser as well when I’m paying 1.3% of msrp on a 330i.

Enjoy in good health!

That’s a deal anyone can get buddy. It’s like 10.5-11% off pre rebates or so. Depending on loyalty

2 Likes

Let’s stay on topic. Arguing with someone who’s very defensive about their deal is pointless

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3