2019 BMW 330i | $46,710 MSRP | $330+tax | $500 DAS | 8 mos./7k miles left

Hello everyone,

This is my first post and I am pretty nervous so please forgive me.

That being said I want to transfer my lease to anybody that is willing to take it.

I am trying to transfer the car ASAP, please contact me if you are interested or want additional information.

• 2019 BMW 330i

MSRP: $46,710
Monthly payment (plus tax): $330

Current mileage: 23,099
Maturity mileage: 29,997
Effective miles per month: 985
Maturity date: December

Down Payment: $500
Transfer fee: $540 (tax included)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): no

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), excellent condition, minimal tire wear

Photos:

This should be posted to Private Transfer

Moved to the correct subforum but you need to follow the template for transfer threads.

Ok thank you

Pics and the window sticker will be helpful. GLWT!

You should have zero issues transferring this, but if you follow the format and template for listing the car it will make it easier for prospective buyers to understand all the details. GLWT!

3 Likes

Thank you, I just tweaked the format and should be good to go. Let me know if there is more I need to add

Just posted the pics thanks for the help.

Updating your title to have the actual months and miles remaining will help clarify for people reading your post.

1 Like

Is this correct?

330 bucks for a 330i? LoL

It should move quick atleast.

GLWT!

2 Likes

Good start, but definitely needs some more tweaking. In your title, put only the relevant information for a transfer (year/make/model, the actual MSRP, months remaining, mileage allowance remaining, the payment before tax, and any down payment you’re asking for). In your case, it would read something like this: “2019 BMW 330i - $4x,xxx MSRP - $330+tax - $500 DAS - 8 mos./6k miles left”

As for the body, please try to follow the format that is auto-populated when you first try to list something in the private transfers section. It’s all there for you, you just need to fill it out. The transfer fee is $500+tax by the way. Also, not sure what you mean by “finders fee” - is this just your way of asking for a down payment? If you clarify all these things, it will make your listing much easier to follow. The window sticker will also really help.

Yes, this is correct.

Thank you for the advice, I will go ahead and change the title and add the relevant information.

Ill post the window sticker ASAP

I am hoping so!

The MSRP IS $46,710.:heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

I was gonna say, does a 330i even come with a radio and AC at 40k?

1 Like

Yeah, I put the incorrect price. That was my bad lol

You’re right I took the literal number. My bad.