MSD due (if any): $0.00
Cash due (if any): $0.00
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $6000

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

No accidents; Less than normal wear on the tires

Options: Upgraded Leather Interior: Cognac Dakota Leather, Brown soft top with silver effects, Alpine White Exterior, Fine wood trim, Convenience Package, Premium Package, Tire & Wheel protection, Ding Shield, Maintenance Included, & Leather Care Protection; Always kept in a garage, only ever hand washed/waxed, and has a ceramic coating

Other Info: I will pay for the cost of shipping the car to you if needed. Unfortunately this pandemic has really affected me and my family; I hope this car can bring you the smiles and joy it has brought me during the short time I’ve had it. This is an amazing car that drives great and handles very well in tough road conditions. BMWFS has resumed their lease transfers and are happy to help during these times.

Photos:
Uploading: 8BE67ED1-B0BA-46B1-B301-44A93EB87A92.jpeg… Uploading: 341ACD7B-E29A-4FD2-8CED-BC1735C1738A.jpeg… Uploading: 94ADBCDA-E98A-48AC-8057-8CEB9FF4FA33.jpeg…

Uploading: 501A0EEE-D061-41AB-BEF1-B0A9E66C281F.jpeg…

Keep all your posts in one thread please.

It is. I flagged the old for deletion. This one is in private transfer only.

I’m sure you’ve calculated this out already, but to swap out of this car it appears you are offering (between the incentive and possible shipping cost), probably close to half the sum of the payments that are left?

The current payments remaining are around $15,400. $15,400-$6,000 incentive leaves about $9400 remaining. Shipping wouldn’t be close to that due to using a specific logistics company for shipping that I have personal connections with. If I didn’t have that ability I wouldn’t offer shipping costs. However, I want to make a seamless transfer to the person who takes my lease over, and I want to make sure they get the car in mint condition :slight_smile: hopefully this will appeal to someone and makes them happy :slight_smile:

The virus has really affect me and my family, so it would be a great weight lifted if someone is able to take it over which is a big reason why I’m offering so much for the lease to be transferred.

Smart! Otherwise, shipping could be another $1000-$1500 depending on where the car was going.