2019 Audi S5 Sportback Prestige

I’m looking to see how much I should try to get off on MSRP additionally. Since this is a month or two potentially from an LCI refresh, I am hoping to get more off at the end of the month. I know Audi doesn’t lease well, nor sportbacks, nor the Prestige trim. All the dealers around me are only left with Prestige trims so I’m testing the waters. Currently, this is the best out of 4 dealers near me. Any tips welcomed. Thank you all in advance.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Audi S5 Sportback Prestige
MSRP: $67,455
Sales Price: $56287.78 (16% off they claim - seems like 10% with Incentive added in)
Monthly Payment: $653.27 (with tax $699)
Drive-Off Amount: $3,359 (first month 699, acq fee 895, dealer fee 799, electronic filing fee, 199 tag, and some mystery 616 dollar fee?)
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12000
MF:.00102
Residual: $35751.15 (53%)
Incentives: $4250 Market Allowance
Region: FL

Does it have AudiCare? Supposed to +1% RV

Actually S5 SB P+ is leasing really well

1 Like

It does not have Audicare, I might have to get that added on.

It is? What discount should one expect pre incentive?

Im curious how you will make out. I am looking for the same car and also testing the waters. Issue is I need to act fast in because the color combo I want is about to be sold out. I passed on the prestige and am looking for the prem plus. Ill tell you the deal that I am waiting for a response on tomorrow.

65000 msrp
56000 after discounts
another 4500 off from market allowance
.00102 MF
56% risidual ( audi care as well )
36/12
895 acq
380 admin fee
about 200 in tags

We will see how it ends up!

Curious what that 616 fee is tho

Let me know what they say tomorrow to you and if they won’t budge anymore after that.

1 Like

Several brokers have S5 SB deals posted with calculator links

I haven’t seen any in FL, or the SE for that matter.

You don’t need to. Those are data points for you to consider when making an offer.

So they sold the car right up under me so that went down the drain. But tomorrow im going to another Audi. Heres the deal they agreed to so far but lets see if there tune switches when I get there.

Audi Prem Plus 2019
MSRP 64145
Sales price 52500 after 4500 market allowance ( Car was listed at 57000 which was aggressive around where I live in the Philly area )
36/12
Residual 56%
MF .00102

I’d recommend any further negotiation email or phone.
Also at 57000 you’re at 11.1% pre-dealer allowance.
I’d shoot for 54000 see where they land (or 50000 including allowance and audicare).

Assuming you mean 36/12k 56% residual with Audicare because I believe it’s 55% without.

That’s honestly not bad. I’m in the market for the same car and Audi is aggressive with this model right now. You may be able to squeeze but as many sarcastic and blunt hackers and brokers will tell you is check the brokers deals to compare. What you have here is pretty similar. I’m finding the brokers have ~19% off the sale price including dealer discount WITH incentive included in the discount price. You’re doing well here man. I wouldn’t expect any Audi dealer to give you 15% or more before incentive as I’m sure some people here will tell you. Doesn’t hurt to try but just wanted to say you’re getting a pretty good (broker) type deal here.

Hey man much appreciated. This is something new for me so staying patient is/was the hardest part. But im still gona try to squeeze more out but I don’t think they will move.

You ever make a deal? Curious what you ended up with.