2019 Audi S5 Sportback P+ Potential Deal

Hey guys,

I’ve been negotiating with a Virginia Audi dealer on this car and here are the numbers currently:

36 Month lease, 10K Miles Annually
MSRP: $61,355
Selling Price: $51,355
Money Factor: .0009
Residual: 56%
Total DAS: ~$4K (VA taxes, fees, first month payment)
Monthly Payment: ~$560 (Can’t remember exactly but it was right around this number)

Doesn’t seem like they’d be willing to discount the price any further. I may draw a line in the sand at $50K, but figured I’d get some other people’s thoughts on this. I asked about MSDs and this dealership does not allow them.

1 Like

I just signed a S5 Sportback Premium (not P+) … 1850 DAS, 36/10k for 522 a month. I included Audicare and it brought it up to $545.

There’s a 4k allowance on the S5’s right now, and if you add audicare your residual goes up to 57%.

You should settle for mid 500’s with inceptions down.

Are you sure that MF is correct for S5 and not the A5? I think S5 sportback p+ is at .00136. Check edmunds.

1 Like

Wanted an A5, then learned they lease horribly! Good luck on your pursue for a good price with the S5.

That is the MF they quoted me. Not sure if they made a mistake.

The dealer came back and said they could get the monthly payment down to $535 on this car. I asked how he got to that number and he mentioned “subsidies from Audi to lower the payment.” Not sure what that means. Any thoughts on this price and how he got there would be appreciated. This is my first time negotiating a lease and this forum has been very helpful.

How much of the $10,000 difference between MSRP is dealer discount vs. incentives? Which incentives are included?

$4k sounds high, what’s the breakdown of that? Are you sure there’s not some down payment snuck in there? Then again, I heard VA has a 4% property tax on cars, I assume that’s in addition to sales tax

I found out yesterday there is a $4,250 dealer incentive on this car. So the actual discount is close to 10%. I asked for a little more in an email and he came back with the lower monthly payment i mentioned in my post above.

I believe the breakdown is:
VA Tax: ~$2100 (Tax is paid up front on the selling price of the lease in VA)
Acquisition Fee: $895
Processing Fee: $695
First Month Payment: $535

What dealer is this?