2019 Audi S4 P+

, , , , ,

There’s your answer. And that is the real monthly cost of your lease, just FYI.

It’s not as bad considering your including $42/month for tire/wheel which I would leave out, and I am from NJ too, but totally your call. AudiCare is good though for a 12k lease. I said a tad high, not outrageous considering the add ons. Which dealer? Bell?

Also, max out on MSDs to come down another $40ish. Did you sign?

Flemington and I used a connection to get this deal. There was no meat on the bone left. I tried and tried.

What are MSDs?

I didn’t technically sign any document but i did put down the 3k already.

Oh boy. Ok, search the site, my friend. Essentially, its a fully refundable deposit (at lease end) of up to 9 or 10 installments of your (post MSD? @Jon) monthly payment rounded to the nearest $25 (So here would be like $650x9). It would lower the MF and drop your MP by like $40. Highly recommended if you can float the $6k or so for 3 years. Good return on investment. You should def be able to still use them since you have not signed yet.

That would make this deal about $700 all in for a 2019 S4, $64k MSRP with AudiCare and Tire/Rim at 39/12. That’d be a solid deal!

I hear you but that would require me to shell out more money up front correct? I didn’t want to that. I know I would get it back at the end.

Also if the car gets totaled you are out that money right?

Yes you’d need to float the cash now and get it back at lease end. It’d be like an 8% ROI per yr, beating any other investment in the market now…

You DO get the money back if the car is totaled bc the lease is terminated. Many, many users here take advantage of MSDs

Hmmm I will look into this. Thank for all your info. Seems like you are well versed in this area. Wish i came on this forum before lol. Anyway I still am super amed to pick up the car. What do you think of the build? Would you prefer black or white with this build? Thats the only issue im going back and fourth with.

Lol, man that is totally your preference! Don’t let anyone else decide what color scheme you like. Only thing to consider is that the Black Optics package comes with summer tires which, in NJ like you said, may not serve you too well lol

Haha. I plan on getting a set of DWS06 come the fall. I always do this. Those summer tires won’t last more than 2 summers.

Cool. In general, Audis do not lease well at all (Poor RVs, bad MF, low incentives), but the S4 seems to have good numbers actually.

I think your deal is decent (not factoring in the tire/wheel). But you should really consider the MSDs. They’d effectively pay for the tire/wheel protection (about $40/month).

Would you mind making a post once you have all the numbers broken out like sale price before incentives, etc? Looks like about a 8% discount before incentives and loyalty (ie 55,500+2500 lease cash+750 loyalty).

Once I take delivery I will post all the numbers I got. Also you are forgetting I have Audicare rolled into the deal (another 25$ a month expensive on top of the $40 for the tire and wheel)

I’m not forgetting, it just shouldn’t cost you $25 bc it bumps up the RV by 1%, so effectively should be just like $11ish/month

1 Like

yes, you are smart and yes it is going to cost 11 extra a month on paper but Audi advertises it at $1000 so i was speaking of what the deal should be not given any discount on audi care or tire and wheel.

I am not positive about Audi, but I think it’s post-MSD payment rounded to the next $50.

Thanks. Ya it’s sorta confusing to fig out all the little diffs among the various manufacturers

Could you recommend a broker who deals with Audi. Reading all the info I never realized Audi is so difficult. I’m located on Long Island and have 2 Audi’s in the family. Thanks

Most of what was discussed isn’t specific to Audi. Just general lease tips.

Idk any brokers who specifically deal with Audi (on the east coast) bc they dont lease all that well in general

1 Like

Thanks. I might have to change my taste. I do appreciate all the great info.

The dealership said that Audi (AFS) does not allow you to maximize MSDs plain and simple.

That’s just not true, though. Many here have maxed out MSDs, and I personally have seen deals including them. Do you have Tier 1 credit?