2019 Audi S4 Lease Deal

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Audi S4 Premium Plus
MSRP: $60,640
Monthly Payment: $536 Tax included
Drive-Off Amount: $6000 ($2500 DAS +$3500 MSD’s)
Months:39
Annual Mileage: 7,500
MF: 0.00007
Residual: 52%
Incentives:$5500 ($3000 Marketing discount +$2500 Dealer Incentive)
Region: Southern California
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Hi all,

Currently working with a dealer in Southern California and wanted to get your opinion on this lease deal I was offered for a new 2019 Audi S4 Premium Plus with Black Optics Package, S Sports Package, Fine Nappa Leather and B&O Sound system.
Car MSRP is $60,640 and I negotiated it down to $50,640. The monthly payment is $536 with 7.5K miles (I don’t drive much) for 39 months. Please let me know your thoughts below if this is a good deal!

Can you ask for the MF and Residual? Also, is your monthly payment including tax?

I added it to the original post, thanks for asking! Yes the payment includes tax.
What do you think?

You mention that you do not drive much so the 7500 miles is fine. The 39 months means you will have to pay for another registration after 36 months. Seems like you are okay with that as well. This seems like a great deal though. Is Audicare included?

I’m not sure how you’re getting this monthly payment with the numbers provided using the leasehacker calculator but I am interested in replicating a similar deal. Can you please PM me the dealer information?

Seems good to me, the only thing is the 39 months lease…
for just maybe $15-20 more a month you can go 36 and not to worry about paying another dmv fee for the 3 months left on the lease. The dmv in Cali for that msrp is about $600…

I think @IvanAudi has better price.

It’s a solid deal. Take it

Good deal, but man 7500 miles seems low to me I feel like anything under 12 is hard. But everyone has different drive styles.

Hope you enjoy the car. The drive experience on Audi S series is something else I feel.

True we do see all the time on these forums people going way over mileage. A lot of people get 7,500 to get the payment they want not realizing how little mileage that is.

However on the flip side we live 3 miles from my wife’s work she drives maybe 5K a year at most so some people really don’t need more.

I’m in a similar boat. My day-to-day commute is 7 miles round trip. I’ve had my car for 30 months and currently have 19,500 miles on it. That works out to 7,800 miles per year on average. So i just miss the nice 7500 mi/yr audi leases by a little bit.

was offered this in NY… any opinions?

Yes, but with an S4, your wife may enjoy driving it so much that she’ll want to take a longer route home from work lol

If you’re interested in more miles for roughly the same price for 24 months (No DAS only a transfer fee), I’m looking to swap my S4: Feeler: 2018 Audi S4 Premium Plus

Not my wife. She couldn’t care less. She isn’t a car person. When she drives my T5 S90 with 250 HP she’s says it has to much power. Me on the other hand hell yes. I am pretty sure my next car will be an S4.