Southern California
$62k MSRP
Cap Cost: $55k
Residual: 56%
36 mos
12k miles
$3,500 out of pocket
$699 inc tax

$4000 dealer discount is all they gave you ?
Did you figure in the $3,000 incentive that is currently going on for the Q7 3.0 ??

They gave me the $1,000 Season of Audi incentive for a total drive off of $4,500 (customer cash + incentive).

I believe the $3,000 incentive you are referring to was a) for 2018 3.0s and b) ended in Nov? I would love to be wrong, of course.

I’m trying to get a Q7 3.0 Prestige among other cars I’m considering. Its a tough nut to crack! When you find a demo, the residual is lower. Getting a Q7 where the payment is 1% of the MSRP would truly be a unicorn at this point.

You won’t get the 1% on a Prestige but last month you could get 1% on a 2018 3.0 Premium Plus before stock disappeared. The last few weeks has been the best period to lease an Audi Q7 in years.

I just got an ‘18 Q7 @ 1%, but I did a one pay lease. Using MSD would have yielded a similar result.

Msrp of my Q7 is 63.5k and effective selling price was 51.9k after all incentives. I qualified for loyalty.

What state did you get that in? Was it for a 3.0 prestige?

Original poster here - just want to add that I am just trying to understand directionally whether the current deal I’m looking at is good, OK, or bad. For example, on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being a rip off and 10 being the best deal ever, where does it land for an Audi lease?

2019 Audi Q7 Premium 3.0
Southern California
$62k MSRP
Cap Cost: $55k
Residual: 56%
36 mos
12k miles
$3,500 out of pocket
$699 inc tax

It’s a 2019 which has just come out so there’s not much to compare it to, other than a 2018 model which have brought much better numbers recently. Personally I would go for a Premium Plus if I could get the MSRP within a couple of $k’s of your MSRP as you’ll get significantly more features and a better residual, so will be similar or only a little more money.

As Michael on Edmunds told you, ditch the money down or use it for MSD’s. Add Audicare to reduce your servicing costs.

The deals will be on a premium or P-plus.

Not prestige.