Monthly payment : $662 including tax.
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $662

Current mileage: 7132
Maturity mileage: 36000
Effective miles per month:1110
Maturity date: 12/8/2022

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): includes $900 Audi care package and I hav eput down $3000 to bring down the payment.

Financial institution: Audi Financial
Transfer fee: $350
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent condition, no accidents.

Photos: https://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2019-Audi-Q7.aspx?salid=1472955

1 Like

Sharp looking Q7! GLWT! Just a heads up if you’re not aware, but to quote @Britten440 from another thread:

“FYI - unlikely other manufacturers, you cannot completely remove yourself from a Audi lease and resulting liability. So if the person stops paying the lease or turns it in with excessive damage, you could be on the hook. There was also a thread on here where the new lesee past away and the financial company came after the original person. Because of that, people typically would only transfer it to someone they trust.”

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn’t aware of it.

I spoke to swaplease and they cover non-payments, and also $2000 towards excessive damage. How does this sound?

It’s up to you… are you ok with it? You’ll have to get details from Audi FS as to what it really means to still be liable, even after a transfer. SAL will just be another third party to deal with… how does that work?

That sounds like a drop in the bucket compared to someone who missed payments because of their financial situation and also dropped their insurance… if they total the car or fail to return it, you’re on the hook for the entire payoff.

2 Likes

AKA what we call the $50,000 gamble.

Is it still available?