2019 Audi Q5 premium with convenience package

This is a really bad take on things. I have a Q5 P with the conv package. The main difference between the P and P+ is the backup sonar, a little larger main screen and the virtual cockpit. Same engine, leather seats, car play, etc. I didn’t want to spend an extra $100 for those features on the P+. It’s a personal choice but even the P with conv is fairly loaded.

Also u forgot Panoramic Roof is standard on P+ :upside_down_face:

To each his own.

Audi Premium trim includes more options compared to base trims of MB and BMW at least for Q5/A4 that I’ve seen. Add convenience package with premium and you have most of the options that a majority of the people care about. I have A4 with P+ and bunch of other packages because I wanted those. My wife will be very with P with convenience package.

1 Like

I always tell my customers, unless you need the virtual cock pit etc, the Premium w/ convenience package is the best value.

3 Likes

Hi,

I am also intrested in Audi Q5 same model you are looking for. I am in NJ. can you please send me dealer address and contact person name. we can have a deal together. thanks vks70

Hi all - how to do determine a good lease price for a $46,000 Audi Q5? I negotiated to $3100 down with $450 month payments incl taxes. How can I tell if they can go any lower?

which state r u negotiating? i am also looking for q5.

Providing the term of your lease (duration and mileage), selling price, and the MF you were quoted will help.

Florida. MSRP was 46,670 and lease duration was 39 months 10k a year. Thanks all!

Have you searched any of the other forums/posts or read this one cause you need to provide all the details or the lease sheet.

Also, you didnt answer all of @paranoidgarliclover request. MF, Selling Price? Residual %?

Also, I would do MSDs and add AudiCare for a 1% bump in residual. But you should search other Q5 deals in the mean time while you get us the information.

Ah, sorry for not having the details.

MSRP is 46,750
MF is .00071
Residual is 22,875
Selling price is 37,942

MF is marked up. You also need a breakdown of incentives, not just the selling price.

Based on what I’m seeing on Edmunds (which may or may not accurate for area), it looks like, pre-incentive, you’re probably getting ~12% off MSRP? That’s not bad.

As @26-2 noted, your MF is marked up (double the buy rate, according to Edmunds).

Did you run the numbers w/ AudiCare and for 36 mo instead to see how the residual bump(s) affect your monthly?

No, I’ll do that now. I’m new to this process so greatly appreciate everyone’s help!! :slight_smile:

Not amazing either. With the 2020s coming in you should shoot for 15%+. Good luck!

1 Like

Hi,

I am getting Audi Q5 for 555/mo all inclusive and 0 down. how is that deal sounds?

Sounds great…

if it is a 60+k MSRP

no. it is not 60k+. MSRP is 51k. it is premium plus.

Also I am getting demo model mercedes - glc300 with 6k miles on it for 550. msrp is 54k, is it good deal?